Insect populations declining.

I thought cicadas only came out every 17 years but research shows there are many types.

They do. But, this year's cicadas were laid as eggs (or whatever) 17 years ago. While next year's cicadas still have a year to incubate in their burrows to reach the full 17-year maturity before emerging. You know what I mean?

Hopefully that includes roaches, flies, and mosquitos.

Save the bees though.

So are you too lazy or too stupid to read the link?
So butthurr because you know I’m right. It’s not checkers, son; learn to think more than one move ahead, angry guy.

Silicon%2BValley%2BFB%2BCicadas.jpg

I had about 40 fucking bees bothering me today on my lunch break and that’s up 20% from just yesterday so that’s fake news

So butthurr because you know I’m right. It’s not checkers, son; learn to think more than one move ahead, angry guy.
You keep making yourself look dumber and dumber. Stay out of grown up conversations.

Anecdotes are scientific evidence now

A new scientific study has found "dramatic" and "alarming" declines in insect populations in areas in Germany, which researchers say could have far-reaching consequences for the world's crop production and natural ecosystems. The study, published on Wednesday in peer-reviewed journal PLOS

You keep making yourself look dumber and dumber. Stay out of grown up conversations.
Lol I give you facts and you ignore them. Who angry? You

Who wins? Me

203.gif

This summer I found several vinigaroons, 3 scorpions, and a centipede in my house within a 2 weeks time.

I saw on the TV not long ago killer bees invading Japan is a big scare.

Back