Infowars And Alex Jones Banned On Multiple Online Platforms

My next mission is to get us some alex jones smilies added to our lexicon

We here at info wars appreciate your consistent free pub. You're a good man

1496354482770.gif

I'm just spreading his truth.

Jones is now false-flagging his own website. CMTSU.

M
Funny how the DONATE button is still there when you go to Infowars.com. False flag attack by Alex!?!?!?!
Most likely they removed access to the pages that are easily flagged as a chance to get some of the mass flagging, reporting or DDOS attacks to stop.

That’s what we have here, a large enough segment of people are attacking his content (first thru YouTube/ fakebook account reporting) and now thru DDOS attacks to not believe this isn’t a coordinated attack on a specific person is inane. It likely is people whipped into a frenzy over him getting deplatformed by companies last week and getting a new 6 million plus app downloads, so now his site has to go too

So Gavin and his street thugs are down. InfoWars is down.

Can we do Rebel Media next?

M

Most likely they removed access to the pages that are easily flagged as a chance to get some of the mass flagging, reporting or DDOS attacks to stop.

That’s what we have here, a large enough segment of people are attacking his content (first thru YouTube/ fakebook account reporting) and now thru DDOS attacks to not believe this isn’t a coordinated attack on a specific person is inane. It likely is people whipped into a frenzy over him getting deplatformed by companies last week and getting a new 6 million plus app downloads, so now his site has to go too
@Lowmanproblems
To think this is all coincidental is being willfully ignorant. I'd think (or hope) you are on the payroll of the people pushing this to be as knee deep in it as your are. Otherwise, you're only celebrating your own loss.

Will be interesting to see how quickly this escalates heading into November and what will the next phase of this engagement in our society. So far, there's only been politically motivated violence on the fringes of both parties but the gloves are starting to come off and the facades of civil society starting to slip. Wonder how long nominally conservative or libertarian plebs will allow their voices to be silenced before they realize this is real and its not going to just go away or suddenly reverse course.

@Lowmanproblems
To think this is all coincidental is being willfully ignorant. I'd think (or hope) you are on the payroll of the people pushing this to be as knee deep in it as your are. Otherwise, you're only celebrating your own loss.

You arent listening to anything I am saying. We already lost having rights on the internet. Everyone crying now missed the time to make a stand. We have no rights on the internet. ISPs own the internet, we the people have no rights as users. All these companies are well within their rights to ban Alex Jones, thanks to our current laws. The GOP was dead set against Net Neutrality, yet they were given control of our government. The fight is long over.

Flat earth YouTube channels are getting shut down now <Lmaoo>

Flat earth YouTube channels are getting shut down now <Lmaoo>

Am I supposed to care about these people being put down? Is there anyone you don't think youtube should support?

Am I supposed to care about these people being put down? Is there anyone you don't think youtube should support?
Everyone that isnt selling the party line is on the chopping block. And you seem to be ok with that. We can no longer criticize north korea. Our propaganda is even worse than dear leaders.

Alex Jones could be bullshitting but........If the constitution was made today...The Internet should be a human right, where you can't be banned.

Being banned from the internet, it's like being banned from speaking in public.....The Internet is the modern town-square, and it's full of useful information from humanity that banning somebody from the internet, either to make a website or speak their minds, is 100% a human right violation in my eyes....even if the person makes a website full of bullshit like infowars, we still shouldn't ban them.....That will be like banning a crazy homeless person from the streets for speaking stupid made up bullshit.

As technology improves, I expect this issue to come up eventually...Hopefully our Constitution gets an update if this becomes a problem.

But like I said, Alex Jones is probably bullshitting...but if he's not....then damn, we can't allow this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's not banned from the internet and your analogy is hella flawed.

He's in the town square but he enters into someone's restaurant (FB) he violates their rules and they kick him out and bar him from using their establishment. He's still allowed to spew his bullshit in the streets, he just can't get into certain establishments within town-square.

Everyone that isnt selling the party line is on the chopping block. And you seem to be ok with that. We can no longer criticize north korea. Our propaganda is even worse than dear leaders.

But isn't that what out elected leaders decided was OK for these companies to do? It's like the patriot act, horrible for the American people, yet it's the law now. What do you want us to do to fix this issue? Why at this point am I supposed to rally against the rights our government gave these companies?

If you look at my post history you will find that I'm against these sort of laws that give corporations more power and rights than the people. At this point though we have given the power and rights to basically do whatever they want to these companies. So who an I supposed to be outraged at? The conpanies? The government? The people?

But isn't that what out elected leaders decided was OK for these companies to do? It's like the patriot act, horrible for the American people, yet it's the law now. What do you want us to do to fix this issue? Why at this point am I supposed to rally against the rights our government gave these companies?

If you look at my post history you will find that I'm against these sort of laws that give corporations more power and rights than the people. At this point though we have given the power and rights to basically do whatever they want to these companies. So who an I supposed to be outraged at? The conpanies? The government? The people?
I agree with you. And I believe, no matter who is in charge, this will continue happening. We are arguing with each other over things we all agree on, in support of our parties continuing to strip rights away. So what the hell are we doing? We shouldn't be arguing over left vs right, we should be trying to get someone in there that actually represents the people. What has the government done to our benefit in our life times? Not a single thing. So we better wake up soon and pull our heads out.

It's probably too late at this point, but cheering on as we lose all rights, in the name of these parties, doesnt seem like the thing we should be doing, but what do I know I'm just some asshole sherdogger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back