Social Toy Collectors Thread

Lego Star Wars TIE Interceptor Collector Series Set Available Now, Comes With Three Free Items​

4287733-tie-lego.jpg

"The Lego Store's Star Wars Day promotion is live now, which means it's time to wait in queues and hopefully secure one or two of the brand-new Lego Star Wars sets launching as part of the festivities. As usual with Lego's big events like Star Wars Day, you can get free bonus Lego sets with your order. The sale only runs through Sunday, May 5, and popular items could sell out sooner.

In addition to Star Wars Day, Lego is celebrating 25 years of its collaboration with Star Wars that has produced a staggering number of building sets. There has been no shortage of very cool Star Wars Lego kits, but not many have the distinction of being added to the Ultimate Collector Series. The brand-new TIE Interceptor is one of them. At $230 and close to 2,000 pieces, the Ultimate Collector Series TIE Interceptor is a fairly pricey and large-scale build--though it's not nearly as expensive as some previous additions to the UCS (i.e. the Razor Crest Starship)."

I'm trying to convince myself to NOT get this, but payday is tomorrow lol.

I'm trying to convince myself to NOT get this, but payday is tomorrow lol.

U mean that's when she gives you your allowance, right ?

;)

Annoyingly, there's quite a lot of bits around I like at the moment but I've got a holiday at the end of the month in theory and I know that will eat up a big chunk of MY allowance....

Waiting to see if the prices get dropped on some of the stuff I want and working pre orders out and when they need to be paid for and there's a comic con in London the week prior to the holiday.... annoyingly, there's also two rugby games on in London, comic con daytime the Friday then Friday night is a rugby European final and then the next day in the afternoon is the other rugby final....that would have meant a hotel in London too but didn't want to push my luck...just doing the comic con and hoping there's not too much great stuff

Last edited:
U mean that's when she gives you your allowance, right ?

;)

Annoyingly, there's quite a lot of bits around I like at the moment but I've got a holiday at the end of the month in theory and I know that will eat up a big chunk of MY allowance....

Waiting to see if the prices get dropped on some of the stuff I want and working pre orders out and when they need to be paid for and there's a comic con in London the week prior to the holiday.... annoyingly, there's also two rugby games on in London, comic con daytime the Friday then Friday night is a rugby European final and then the next day in the afternoon is the other rugby final....that would have meant a hotel in London too but didn't want to push my luck...just doing the comic con and hoping there's not too much great stuff
I wish I was young enough to still have somebody to give me an allowance. This having to work for a living fucking sucks lol.

My birthday is in two weeks so I'm trying to figure out what I want to get for myself. I might pull the trigger on the Avengers Tower or the D&D set.

I wish I was young enough to still have somebody to give me an allowance. This having to work for a living fucking sucks lol.

My birthday is in two weeks so I'm trying to figure out what I want to get for myself. I might pull the trigger on the Avengers Tower or the D&D set.

You're a nice guy.

Why not both ?

You're a nice guy.

Why not both ?
If I was going to spend that kind of money, I would just go all in and get the big ass Millennium Falcon, or get really nuts and pick up the Death Star.

Marvel legends Warbird Target exclusive goes live 9/5 .

Sorry, 5/9 for you foreigners...

Last edited:
Hopefully Ms. Marvel will be dirt cheap like Target exclusive Awkwafina was.

I got my GIJ CS VAMP. Not gonna assemble it yet due to space. If they do Stinger, I'd want to buy that too, but would have to keep in box for now. I bought too much misc junk sometimes at good price due to this thread. Shouldn't have bought Tiger Force Duke w/orange RAM, TF Recondo, TF Outback.

Except for Issue #2 missing from Apple, read the 5 issue Skybound Duke limited series. They are using a lot of GIJ CS designs in the comic. Definitely enhancing my itch to buy the figures.

A recent podcast said the Hasbro team are definitely more conscious now of making the neck ball pegs more standardized to enable headswaps.

I'm watching Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans and we shall see if they put subliminal messages to make me buy the show's Gunpla.

I think I saw a reddit post where someone used the 3 pack Daredevil and kitbashed using Corsair's shoulders and Shadowland DD parts. Makes me wonder if I can make a DD looking super buff like DBZ Namek era Freeza when he got super poofy.

Picked this up tonight at Barnes and Nobel. Only got it because I needed something to do, and it was half off. Can't pass up a 1000+ piece set for less than $45 dollars.

Plus, I found out my discount card works on LEGO sets. My wallet is gonna feel this.20240503_183904.jpg

Lego Space and Castle were my favorite themes, but I didn't really see any Space CMF in that series I really want since I already have some of those armor pieces. Apparently there's some app that scans the box QR code and lets you know which one is inside. I guess maybe Lego gave in and put that there to avoid shit characters tearing apart all the boxes in the stores without paying for them. Kinda wouldn't mind having the "grey" alien head.

Also, Apple finally has Skybound Cobra Commander #1 digital copy for sale and it's $2 cheaper. Still no Duke #2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back