Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Shoop Contest

Vote for your two favorite shoops

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Hugh. Ya, mine was taken from an actual family guy episode.
It was the first time Peter and the giant chicken had a fist fight.
I just took an image of peter Griffin's face and changed the color, added a goate, tooth gap and changed his hair. the fight scene I basically just redrew Peter's face in each panel.
I added naked Peter/Cormier asking for a towel. I just duplicated the last frame of the gif and removed the window leaving the outside wall. Then I placed naked cormier between the two layers giving the effect that cormier was back in the building.
Holy shit that's an insane level of dedication man! Seriously great work, thanks for sharing

334p3x5.gif

@Fedor24 Bump
I legit lmao'd

Congrats to the winners.
icon_cheers.png

I felt like Cormier's crying thing waz getting out of hand & I wanted to counter that with my entry. He'z going to be fine.

My original concept waz to do a gif, but that also would've required me to first learn how to do gifs & then spend the time to develop it... which I waz willing to do... but work got in the way. My concept waz to have Cormier in the locker room saying something like he hopes that "McCarthy isn't reffing this." & then pan around the corner of the open door to a pissed off McCarthy face that zoomz in something like this.

<{fry}>

In case that doesn't make sense... The idea is that mcCarthy held off his late stoppage because he over heard this. It's not as funny if I have to explain it.. but if you can imagine the gif... & it's not spelled out like this... it's pretty funny. In my head anyway.

I just thought I'd share the idea even though I didn't have time to develop it.

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners.
icon_cheers.png

I felt like Cormier's crying thing waz getting out of hand & I wanted to counter that with my entry. He'z going to be fine.

My original concept waz to do a gif, but that also would've required me to first learn how to do gifs & then spend the time to develop it... which I waz willing to do... but work got in the way. My concept waz to have Cormier in the locker room saying something like he hopes that "McCarthy isn't reffing this." & then pan around the corner of the open door to a pissed off McCarthy face that zoomz in something like this.

<{fry}>

In case that doesn't make sense... The idea is that mcCarthy held off his late stoppage because he over heard this. It's not as funny if I have to explain it.. but if you can imagine the gif... & it's not spelled out like this... it's pretty funny. In my head anyway.

I just thought I'd share the idea even though I didn't have time to develop it.

That would have been cool...and very original.
Bright shoop future ahead with that kind of imagination!

Hey Hugh. Ya, mine was taken from an actual family guy episode.
It was the first time Peter and the giant chicken had a fist fight.
I just took an image of peter Griffin's face and changed the color, added a goate, tooth gap and changed his hair. the fight scene I basically just redrew Peter's face in each panel.
I added naked Peter/Cormier asking for a towel. I just duplicated the last frame of the gif and removed the window leaving the outside wall. Then I placed naked cormier between the two layers giving the effect that cormier was back in the building.
I think if it was just other shoopers voting, you would have won, or at least it would have been a lot closer. Like I said, before I posted the thread, I thought you were a lock to win. After all these years of shooping, I still have no clue what people will respond to.

I think if it was just other shoopers voting, you would have won, or at least it would have been a lot closer. Like I said, before I posted the thread, I thought you were a lock to win. After all these years of shooping, I still have no clue what people will respond to.

Thanks for the props Bro!
But I have to say... nobody has ever had the pulse of MMA fans like you.
GSPOAB, Masato, EOW, Bigwaverider....none of us can hold a candle to what you've been doing.
Well done Emp!

Hahaha. This shit is classic. Wish someone would send these to Cormier...

Hahaha. This shit is classic. Wish someone would send these to Cormier...
I think he'd be amazed to scroll through the original thread... It's a shame photo bucket murdered it.

fuck, @Empty Emp is the jon jones of shoops right now

congrats. i missed this thread completely, missed the voting and everything

Back