Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Shoop Contest

Vote for your two favorite shoops

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Empty Emp

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Voting is now over for the Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Contest. Thank you to all the contestants, voters, and most of all, to Daniel Cormier for making that face!

Congratulations to the winner...me!

A @Myrddin Wild
IDw0H85.jpg

B @Empty Emp
OkyK3eD.gif

C @Chuck
chicken-fight-gif_zpsx833drhd.gif

D @HughPhug
BUsqkdL.png

E @Cowboy Cerroliveira
Incredulous_Cormier_Assbeating.png

F @thefaintjoy
bT923b1.gif

Last edited:
Wow, there's so much to take in... I'm going to have to let it all sinc in before I can figure out which onez I like the best. Well done everyone!
icon_cheers.png

B is priceless, whoever did that has some great skills.

All shoops are awesome, too hard to pick just two.
Damn guys you're fooking talented on this :D

I love B and C, incredible works guys (props for F too).. this is my personal winner:

OkyK3eD.gif

Wow, there's so much to take in... I'm going to have to let it all sinc in before I can figure out which onez I like the best. Well done everyone!
icon_cheers.png

I legit think your personal Hell would be you having to rank things. :D

You guys are so talented, this is very difficult.

large.gif

I legit think your personal Hell would be you having to rank things. :D
Haha... you know me too well. :p Like those movie threads where everyone got everything on strict ranking scale & you be asking me what my ranking is. lol... I just don't think that way. So yeah, It's kind of the same thing here. They're all entertaining... & I could leave it at that... but I gotta go against my nature to actually figure out which ones I want to vote for.

I still haven't figured it out. May need to rest on it & try again tomorrow.

Bump

Great work, b takes me back to my childhood in a much better way

I just realized 2/3 of the entries referenced cartoons (Scrooge McDuck, Flintstones, Family Guy, Simpsons)

<36>

Great job guys. Sorry I didn't participate as planned (I wouldn't have beaten any of these guys anyhow).

Back