Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Shoop Contest

Vote for your two favorite shoops

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting is now open for the Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Contest. Please vote for your two favorite shoops.

A
IDw0H85.jpg

B
OkyK3eD.gif

C
chicken-fight-gif_zpsx833drhd.gif

D
BUsqkdL.png

E
Incredulous_Cormier_Assbeating.png

F
bT923b1.gif
Hands down has to be option B! Who made it?

Last edited:
Option C is just stupid!
It's funny. 206.2 is what Cormier weighed in at on one of his previous fights... & he turnz & blames the chicken... lol... He's all about that Popeyes... come on bro!

bump

It's funny. 206.2 is what Cormier weighed in at on one of his previous fights... & he turnz & blames the chicken... lol... He's all about that Popeyes... come on bro!

bump
Ok. I get it, but maybe its because i dont like family guy.

Ok. I get it, but maybe its because i dont like family guy.
I'm sure the artist who put their time & effort into it will appreciate that acknowledgement.

I'm not really into family guy that much either... though they're good for some laughs here & there... but I can relate to the comedy of the shoop. All good.

Wow, there's so much to take in... I'm going to have to let it all sinc in before I can figure out which onez I like the best. Well done everyone!
icon_cheers.png
Any idea who did B?Fuckin' brilliant bit of work there. :) Actually they're all pretty good.

Bump

Any idea who did B?Fuckin' brilliant bit of work there. :) Actually they're all pretty good.
No revealz until the voting is over on the 10th. We want people voting for the art work... not their buddiez n stuff.

Ha! You again you mother fucker!!

I thought it would be way closer between yours and Chuck, I'm amazed there was such a difference in the end.

Mad props everyone
Honestly, I thought Chuck was going to run away with this easily. My plan from the start was to do the whole Flintstones intro, but I kept putting it off, and then when DC lost, I kind of lost my motivation. By the time I started, I only had time for that little segment. Maybe editing it down to the funniest part was better than doing a minute long gif.

Congrats @Empty Emp !
And thanks to the shoopers and voters!
Familiar position for me....watching Emp's votes crush me haha!

Congrats @Empty Emp !
And thanks to the shoopers and voters!
Familiar position for me....watching Emp's votes crush me haha!
I have to know how you did yours man, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the level of you and Emp, but with Emp's you can see the origins.
So was yours actually taken from an episode of Family Guy or what? And what did you do to it?
Don't feel you have to give away any trade secrets, by all means ignore me or tell me to fuck off! I'm genuinely interested

I have to know how you did yours man, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the level of you and Emp, but with Emp's you can see the origins.
So was yours actually taken from an episode of Family Guy or what? And what did you do to it?
Don't feel you have to give away any trade secrets, by all means ignore me or tell me to fuck off! I'm genuinely interested

Hey Hugh. Ya, mine was taken from an actual family guy episode.
It was the first time Peter and the giant chicken had a fist fight.
I just took an image of peter Griffin's face and changed the color, added a goate, tooth gap and changed his hair. the fight scene I basically just redrew Peter's face in each panel.
I added naked Peter/Cormier asking for a towel. I just duplicated the last frame of the gif and removed the window leaving the outside wall. Then I placed naked cormier between the two layers giving the effect that cormier was back in the building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back