Incredible Links Emerge Between Cambridge Analytica, Brexit, Trump, and Russia

So a phishing email scam and targeted facebook memes are all it takes to get a president elected or for a country to leave the EU?

So a phishing email scam and targeted facebook memes are all it takes to get a president elected or for a country to leave the EU?
that and a coordinated propaganda campaign that appeals the the dumbest people in society

Unless your point is that propaganda and/or advertising don't work on a large scale, the answer I guess is "all it takes? No. Helpful? Sure."

The problem here is that even if Russia did literally everything they are being accused of then they still didn't do anything uncommon or immoral by international standards. I have no doubt they tried to influence the election, I have no doubt that they run psyops on the US, I just really can't be a big enough hypocrite to be so upset about it. Yes, we should do what we can to stop them in the future but its such a minor thing that I don't understand exactly what I am supposed to be so mad about? Does anyone seriously believe that Israel and China haven't been running psyops in the US? The whole thing is just manufactured nonsense.
This is some weak shit that russia wouldn't stand for. Actually no state with any kind of spine would lmao

Show us where Mueller has advocated war with Russia.
Obviously, he has not outright called for war, the meme speaks more towards the man's moral compass.

That said, if you listen closely, you can hear those war drums thumping.

Obviously, he has not outright called for war, the meme speaks more towards the man's moral compass.

How does it speak to his moral compass if the claim it makes is demonstrably false?

Do you really look at memes and see wisdom?

How does it speak to his moral compass...
2ec96z.jpg

na mate, you are full of shit. She's exposed the links between the campaigns. Mercer, Bannon and co all helped the Brexit campaigns with their shady tactics. She has spent years breaking down what all of these people have said in interviews and has both the FBI and the ICO in the UK investigating them. Your far right dreams are falling down before your eyes.

Oh and Scotland is the only sensible country in the UK.... we recognised the shitshow that Brexit was and voted against it. We are being proven correct as each day passes!

{<jordan}

And I live there:)

Or, and stick with me on this.

Hillary and the EU are terrible.

a simple breakdown for those who dont get it

Cambridge Analytica gave stolen Facebook data of 84 MILLION people to Russian agents working on both Brexit and Trump

Do you happen to know when she states this? I've listened to the first 20 mins and I'm done. She already went over the whole Cambridge and Russia and she never said anything about them giving them the data which is when I assume would be the moment to bring that up. All she talks about was what was already in the CNN article which says they basically don't know who accessed it, could have just been an employee working remotely through VPN.

a simple breakdown for those who dont get it

Books will be written about this period in our history. Love him or loath him, Putin has been exceptionally successful in waging a low-intensity, hybrid war against a vastly superior enemy.

Books will be written about this period in our history. Love him or loath him, Putin has been exceptionally successful in waging a low-intensity, hybrid war against a vastly superior enemy.
yup, no matter what anyone says about Putin he has shown himself to be one of the best tacticians in modern political history. If it wasnt our countries that he was fucking destroying Id doff my cap to him.

No the meme speaks to the alt right habit of making up bullshit to force a fake narrative.

That said, if you listen closely, you can hear those war drums thumping.

Yeah, trump's war drums against Iran

Back