Incredible Links Emerge Between Cambridge Analytica, Brexit, Trump, and Russia

and none of that seems coincidental to you?

Of course it seems coincidental to me including all the other shit I've read. With that said I don't want to state anything as fact until we know for sure and I hate when people start stating things as fact without knowing which is what OP did. The last thing we need in a complicated situation like this is people spreading lies or slightly twisting the facts.

Of course it seems coincidental to me including all the other shit I've read. With that said I don't want to state anything as fact until we know for sure and I hate when people start stating things as fact without knowing which is what OP did. The last thing we need in a complicated situation like this is people spreading lies or slightly twisting the facts.
theres enough information to at least investigate these people.

ITs like the boy who cried wolf. No one cares anymore because everything is a false flag. I don't recall who posted a poll yesterday, but Americans don't care about Russian spooks. People care more about our domestic issues.
1. That poll showed that most Americans don’t consider Russia THE TOP ISSUE, not that we don’t care AT ALL about foreign powers interfering with our elections.
2. The field research for that poll was conducted before the Helsinki summit.
3. Are polls fake news today, or are they legit again? I can never keep track with you.

Nobody cares. Facebook stock is at all time highs. Zuck is getting richer everyday.

1. That poll showed that most Americans don’t consider Russia THE TOP ISSUE, not that they don’t care about foreign powers interfering with our elections at all.
2. The field research for that poll was conducted before the Helsinki summit.
3. Are polls fake news today, or are they legit again? I can never keep track with you.
Just saying, I think a lot of people are starting to believe, right or wrong, that we are being played on this Russia thing.

oh I just rewatched the video, Hillary and her supporters would be in those reserved for the "other candidates" part where he was cutting up the strips. If thats not a good enough answer then go fuck yourself doofus

You truly are a special kind of stupid. So they do fall exactly where I was asking. Media, part of the engaged voters, minorities, etc. Then my second post pointing out the nunerous flaws in the video.

So you spent the entire thread failing to read while at the same time saying the video wasn't talking about any specific candidate or political affiliation. Something you now admit as false. Have a good one dafty twat.

You truly are a special kind of stupid. So they do fall exactly where I was asking. Media, part of the engaged voters, minorities, etc. Then my second post pointing out the nunerous flaws in the video.

So you spent the entire thread failing to read while at the same time saying the video wasn't talking about any specific candidate or political affiliation. Something you now admit as false. Have a good one dafty twat.
it wasnt specifying other candidates, the only one mentioned was trump. I was telling you that you were asking something that had nothing to do with the topic and video. that part was 1 second of the 3 minute video and you spent the entire thread trying to focus on it.

so no, I still think you were derailing for your own strange purposes of sucking off donny moscow

Back