In your opinion, who's the best wrestler to ever compete while fighting in the UFC? POLL

Coleman took down everyone he ever fought even when he was mid 40s.
Except maybe a cro cop fight?
Not to mention the dude was just mean and vicious. Always screaming at the pride refs during a repositioning. "What! Whaat"!" And death glare. Brutal 20 headbutt combos. I miss mean fighters like him.
He made his gnp.count. then you see a guy like lesnar and with his size he' should just be deadly but hes giving an invisible handjob over the guys face.
Or the carwin throwing 100 punches with no power instead of a couple with bad intentions.
One of my all time favorites.

Jesus told me it was Yoel Romero.
5adc314234e09fc8af89a1f4c9ded7730979b6fc49fca6309576e0601de2f52c.jpg

who? this guy?

If we're talking about wrestling accomplishments outside MMA, Mark Shultz.

Since the thread title says "while fighting in the UFC", I'm going to go with who was the best MMA wrestler. GSP, in my opinion, was the best at implementing wrestling as part of his game plan and imposing his will in the Octagon. Honorable mention for me goes to Randy Couture, who maximized his potential and competed with much larger men via his Greco-Roman style, which enabled his dirty boxing.

GSP for obvious reasons......it's a no-brainer.....

Sonnen was an elite wrestler that rag dolled many top contenders including Anderson Silva for 25 minutes.

And if you read the title, I'm asking which fighter you think uses wrestling to his or her advantage to win fights in the UFC the best.

Your thread title does not in any way convey that question.

However, to this clarified point. I'd say GSP.

Dont understand what the thread is about (no offence).

GSP won every single fight of his career by out wrestling everyone.
However, his stand up is no joke.

If we're talking Chael Sonnen, with a very poor stand up who stil managed to be very succesful at the sport with his wrestling

That isn't true at all. GSP didn't even have wrestling in his overall game for several fights. He also won lots of fights without wrestling at all.

Jon Jones and GSP without doubt, the others obviously have much better careers in actual wrestling, but as far as wrestling in UFC then those 2 are above everyone.

It's got to be Jon Jones. Yeah he doesn't have the amateur credentials that some of the others do but the guy dominates in the clinch, with his take downs and on the ground. If we're just talking wrestlers and not effective MMA wrestlers it's probably Kevin Jackson or Mark Schultz.

Back