In your opinion, who could beat Fedor in his prime?

Almost none of today's top heavyweights or lightheavyweights.

People in their prime never lose homie, get it right.

I remember,year or two,before fights mirko.They,sergej,aleks,and fedor always prepare together.Someone ask him,press,russian,japanese,idk,who is the best fighter,or strongest,answer sergej.But again,in that time,they were friends,and sparing together....

Any top 5 LHW currently, stipe, Overeem, werdum, JDS, Brock, 205 Lyoto, Prime Shogun, the Rockhold that beat Weidman and present day Jacare Souza

Not that many at heavy weight. Maybe had a good run at 205 though.

I don't think anyone could at that time. Semmy could probably have KOd him, but then he didn't, And none of the guys today Are at that level.

Honestly who knows? Heavyweight is pretty much a coin toss with any top 10's. Anyone who thinks different hasn't watched mma

Jon Jones, imo.

In a Pride ring, I think Fedor TKO's non-roided Jones.

DC is a tougher fight, but I still think Fedor can do enough good work when the fight is on the feet to get it done.

The only fighter I can think of that could do it is the Cain Velasquez of the 3rd fight with JDS (UFC 166?). I believe that version of Cain was his absolute peak, would smash non-roided Jones and DC, and would be the only one who might get the better of a prime Fedor.

Kettle bell Fedor would do very well in the UFC if it was circa 2003-2009 timeframe, with the top guys now he would have a few very hard fights, Cain, JDS, Reem, Stipe to name a few.

The Randy that showed up to fight Tim Sylvia could have a shot.

Back