In your opinion, who could beat Fedor in his prime?

Could? There's several people who could, but Fedor would be the heavy favorite against them all.

Maldonaldo would beat him then and did beat him now.

Maldonaldo would beat him then and did beat him now.
So Fedor destroyed Crocop and Nog in his prime, but would lose to Maldonado? Ok bub.

You're about as credible as the love child of Dana White and Donald Trump.

Arona, again
You should read the rules of the RINGS promotion. Position didn't score points. Arona laying on top of Fedor counts for nothing.

What did score points was Fedor's submission attempts and reversals, as well as landing more strikes. Attempting to finish was the #1 priority in scoring. If you've followed Arona since back in the day, he's not really known for attempting to finish. He was actually quite hated on for his top position stalling.

Cain Valsequez.

I'll even go one step further and say Cain is a better HW than Fedor was. Sure Cain hasn't had as long of a win streak and has struggled with injuries. But a prime cain vs a prime fedor I take cain 9 outta 10 times.

Yeah, the same guy who could easily put anyone out with one strike. For Christ sake, Fujita almost finished fedor with that right hand in his prime. If the guy had any striking skills at all he would have ended fedors legendary run.

You seem obsessed by the fact that in the midst of a long run of dominance, Fedor was briefly wobbled by a punch from a decent heavyweight that he went on to beat anyway - like all the rest.

Good luck convincing people that incident has any big significance.

Cain Velasquez was rocked badly more than once by Cheick Kongo.

Alistair Overeem was KTFO by Rothwell and Browne and Bigfoot.

Nogueira was rocked and dropped by various fighters.

Fabricio Werdum has been totalled by one punch twice.

Crocop had his lights turned out by Kevin Randleman.

This is heavyweight mofo. Even the best get hit and get hurt. Handle it.

You seem obsessed by the fact that in the midst of a long run of dominance, Fedor was briefly wobbled by a punch from a decent heavyweight that he went on to beat anyway - like all the rest.

Good luck convincing people that incident has any big significance.

Cain Velasquez was rocked badly more than once by Cheick Kongo.

Alistair Overeem was KTFO by Rothwell and Browne and Bigfoot.

Nogueira was rocked and dropped by various fighters.

Fabricio Werdum has been totalled by one punch twice.

Crocop had his lights turned out by Kevin Randleman.

This is heavyweight mofo. Even the best get hit and get hurt. Handle it.
Overeem could have easily knocked out fedor if they fought. It's heavyweight, don't be a moron.

Why are Fedor threads always in the UFC discussion forum? Last time I checked he never fought in the UFC. The most annoying fanbase in the history of pro sports.

Overeem could have easily knocked out fedor if they fought. It's heavyweight, don't be a moron.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean in relation to my post you're responding to. At no point in that post do I say anything about how Fedor matches up with Overeem. Did you reply to the wrong post, or am I missing something? As far as I can see, you made a dumb post, I absolutely shredded it with logic and examples, and then you posted a complete non-sequitur. Care to explain?

Jones and Cain for sure. Cormier probably.

Maybe Overeem.

Prime Liddell could maybe do it.

Laugh if you want, but I think Brock is a horrible match for him. Brock would win.

I think Mir at his best is stylistically a bad match for Fedor as well.

Back