In your opinion, what does Stipe have to do to surpass Fedor as the HW GOAT?

Big foot was juiced to the gills as was a great hw when allowed to use trt.

Are you really comparing fedor of late thirties to his prime when he was in his twenties?

I really hope your kidding lol.

After Cain took years off his life lol.
Did you see Nog vs anyone? Dude suffered brain damage in every fight and hes Fedors biggest win, lol.

This is like the constant conversation of Jordan and Lebron. Nobody knows who really is better, and most people are either on 1 side of the debate or the other. If Stipe wins IMO 4 or 5 more fights against the best the UFC is putting in front of him, he should be viewed as right there with Fedor. It would be unfair to not put him there..

This is like the constant conversation of Jordan and Lebron. Nobody knows who really is better, and most people are either on 1 side of the debate or the other. If Stipe wins IMO 4 or 5 more fights against the best the UFC is putting in front of him, he should be viewed as right there with Fedor. It would be unfair to not put him there..
Jordans better. 4 or 5 more wins? So beating guys like Okigawa and Fujita must hold alot of weight lol

Theres nothing he can do. Jesus.
He cant amass a winstreak as long as Fedor no matter how hard he tries he cant do it. Most of the guys he beat were too old,and unless something drastically changes and fast,he doesnt really have any challenges left after DC,who is also nearing retirement. Its not that Stipe isnt a GREAT fighter, but the atmosphere of HW being what it is at the moment,he cannot surpass Fedor with what is available,no matter how you guys try to say otherwise.

Two vastly overrated heavyweights.

Fedor was stopped by bigfoot and Mitrione and almost ko'd by fucking Fabio. Once Fedor stepped up in comp he started losing. Oh but he beat Brett Rogers and Mir lol. I like Fedor but he is overrated and too small for heavyweight, when not fighting slow motion Nog and gunshy Cro Cop.

Are you really comparing fedor of late thirties to his prime when he was in his twenties?

Two vastly overrated heavyweights.

Fedor was stopped by bigfoot and Mitrione and almost ko'd by fucking Fabio. Once Fedor stepped up in comp he started losing. Oh but he beat Brett Rogers and Mir lol. I like Fedor but he is overrated and too small for heavyweight, when not fighting slow motion Nog and gunshy Cro Cop.

He ko'd JDS.

Did you see Nog vs anyone? Dude suffered brain damage in every fight and hes Fedors biggest win, lol.

Nog was a great fighters in his prime. Iron chin, great subs, great cardio, OK boxing and most important heart!

Stipe also gets hit alot and has been dropped multiple times. So he just like nog to then.

Nog was a great fighters in his prime. Iron chin, great subs, great cardio, OK boxing and most important heart!

Stipe also gets hit alot and has been dropped multiple times. So he just like nog to then.
Dude really? I like Fedor but Stipe ko's every version. Nog was constantly taking beatings and had the slowest reflexes known to man.

Dude really? I like Fedor but Stipe ko's every version. Nog was constantly taking beatings and had the slowest reflexes known to man.

Even if I agree with you. Stipe is pretty average as well. Hi last fight wasn't very could good and both guys looked gassed. He couldn't finished a guy who looked dead. Lol.

Even if I agree with you. Stipe is pretty average as well. Hi last fight wasn't very could good and both guys looked gassed. He couldn't finished a guy who looked dead. Lol.
Ngannou is a huge mfer. What do you think prime Fedor does with him? His biggest wins were Nog, crocop, Arvloski, and Silvia. Yet Stipe needs to win a bunch more just to be considered? I do root for Fedor and i give him hella hespect for fighting at heavy at his size, i just think people overrate him.

Ngannou is a huge mfer. What do you think prime Fedor does with him? His biggest wins were Nog, crocop, Arvloski, and Silvia. Yet Stipe needs to win a bunch more just to be considered? I do root for Fedor and i give him hella hespect for fighting at heavy at his size, i just think people overrate him.

Ngannou was and is one dimensional with crappy cardio. So he just like a Brett Rodgers. So let's check them both off the list.

Fedor in prime would've of took ngannou down and tko him. Fedor ground and pound was light years ahead of stipe. Fedor gassed tank was much better as well.

Stipe is a good HW. I like the guy personality but he's fighting in the worst division besides the fly weights . All the HW are way past their primes and are old as hell in the UFC .

Ngannou was and is one dimensional with crappy cardio. So he just like a Brett Rodgers. So let's check them both off the list.

Fedor in prime would've of took ngannou down and tko him. Fedor ground and pound was light years ahead of stipe. Fedor gassed tank was much better as well.

Stipe is a good HW. I like the guy personality but he's fighting in the worst division besides the fly weights . All the HW are way past their primes and are old as hell in the UFC .
Fedor aint taking down Ngannou lol and if he does dude gets up. Brett Rogers almost finished Fedor but gassed. You seem cool but a bit delusional. Fedors takedowns were good against who? Nog? Fedor wins by armbars because hes usually on the bottom. Im done now sherbro,regardless of what i think about his GOAT status, War Fedor!!!

Pride has a legendary aura/era. So pretty much nothing Stipe can do will overshadow Fedor.

Like Ngannou?
Lmao ngannou would've been a contender in 05 absolutely

How in the hell do you think even a prime Big Nog would beat Ngannou? No chance he gets a takedown, wouldn't even be able to drag Francis down into guard. He'd be knocked the hell out

Some people think he's already surpassed Fedor while some believe that he could win his next 10 fights by vicious KO and still never come close to Fedor.

Fanboys will fanboy on both sides.

For me personally, he'd need to win 4 more fights in a row (including DC) for it to become a legitimate 50-50 debate.

As a Fedor fan, I can agree with this.

Fedor aint taking down Ngannou lol and if he does dude gets up. Brett Rogers almost finished Fedor but gassed. You seem cool but a bit delusional. Fedors takedowns were good against who? Nog? Fedor wins by armbars because hes usually on the bottom. Im done now sherbro,regardless of what i think about his GOAT status, War Fedor!!!

Fedor fought Rogers towards the end of his career. Fedor would've of subbed or ko nagannou.

You know fedor was a combat sambo world champion right? He had over 200 matches in sambo with plenty of tko, ko and subs.

You need to know your history mma history.

Fedor fought Rogers towards the end of his career. Fedor would've of subbed or ko nagannou.

You know fedor was a combat sambo world champion right? He had over 200 matches in sambo with plenty of tko, ko and subs.

You need to know your history mma history.
I know more than you and i dont have to google shit. Show me all the dudes he took down in MMA...ill wait. He beat old man Coleman twice, half dead Goodridge, frickin Zulu, go look at his record,that shit dont lie. If you think he would be clinching with Ngannou and taking him down your crazy, even if he did Ngannou gets up. Sambo record, cmon bro. Ive seen all of Fedors fights. Maybe not the first few lol

Back