In light of school shootings,cliques, and bullying would you Home school?

“I wanna home school my kids to keep them away from liberal indoctrination, so I can indoctrinate them with right wing faux ideology instead.”

Just look at the posters who are for home schooling. All losers and weirdos. Devout Pessimist Lulz, one of the most socially awkward weirdos you’ll ever come across in your life.

I've worked with kids for about 10 years now, and a lot of kids that were home schooled are socially retarded

Home schooled kids are dweebs and weirdos and their parents are bigger weirdos

200w.gif

I've worked with kids for about 10 years now, and a lot of kids that were home schooled are socially retarded

says you the homeschooled kids probably think you're socially retarded.

one person thinks what they do is "right" and "normal" in comparison to what another person or group thinks is "right" or "normal" both think the other is weird.

see how that works

says you the homeschooled kids probably think you're socially retarded.

one person thinks what they do is "right" and "normal" in comparison to what another person or group thinks is "right" or "normal" both think the other is weird.

see how that works
Well when you've worked with thousands of different children like I have, you can tell which ones are a bit odd and will have a hard time interacting with others as teenagers and adults

My wife and I are considering homeschooling. Our main motivation is getting away from the liberal/Marxist indoctrination in the education system.

I was poisoned with that shit, and it took a few years of getting beaten down by the real world to wake up. I really don't want my daughter to be taught that bullshit starting in grade 1. I live in a fairly conservative area in California, and I know teachers who are super fucking pissed that they have to take all sorts of classes on transgenders and all this new shit. And they are told to start talking to students about it. They are opposed to it, but it is becoming policy to shove this shit down our kids throats.

We live in scary times.

quote from Charles freemason Darwin

"To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree.”

By adding freemason to his name I'm attempting to bridge the connection between him Lucifer aka " illuminated one" aka "the knowledge bringer" which high level Masons worship as the light bringer or the god of this world.

Which imo lends itself to the great deception spoken of by Jesus to his disciples that would cause a great falling away and would be so profound that even the elect would be deceived, I believe Darwin's "theories" will one day be proven true through some kind of deception. Possibly in the form of some ancient alien seeding b.s. or the holy grail of evolutionists an extremely well hoaxed discovery of a Transitional fossil. in some quarry somewhere.
Here's the full quote:

"To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree. When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory."

Basically he's acknowledging that it challenges the imagination to see how a complex organ like the eye can evolve through random mutations. But if the evidence of successive changes exists (which it does in abundance) you must conclude that it is true.

Well when you've worked with thousands of different children like I have, you can tell which ones are a bit odd and will have a hard time interacting with others as teenagers and adults

From your perspective.

I too have interacted with thousands of people most i'll assume were schooled in the traditional way. And they were head cases, criminals, depressed, or just people that lacked manners, impulse control, or didn't have had a good grip on their emotions which spankings could have corrected as children.

Some of these people depending on how they were socialized and reared saw no problem with their behavior be it criminal, or just being a jackass.

Example

A Hindu high priest from Mumbai probably thinks you're weird and you'd probably think he's weird

perspective mang.

Here's the full quote:

"To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree. When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory."

Basically he's acknowledging that it challenges the imagination to see how a complex organ like the eye can evolve through random mutations. But if the evidence of successive changes exists (which it does in abundance) you must conclude that it is true.

His theory and presuppositions are still false.

"Scientific method – body of techniques for investigating phenomena and acquiring new knowledge, as well as for correcting and integrating previous knowledge. It is based on observable, empirical, reproducible, measurable evidence, and subject to the laws of reasoning."

So by scientific standards of a theory to be certified and accepted as valid and legitimate. it must meet imo the minimum criteria of being measurable and observable which the theory of evolution most certainly is not.

So based on the scientific community's own standards of legitimizing a theory. Evolution must be shunned as being fiction or some one's BELIEF system and nothing more.

His theory and presuppositions are still false.

"Scientific method – body of techniques for investigating phenomena and acquiring new knowledge, as well as for correcting and integrating previous knowledge. It is based on observable, empirical, reproducible, measurable evidence, and subject to the laws of reasoning."

So by scientific standards of a theory to be certified and accepted as valid and legitimate. it must meet imo the minimum criteria of being measurable and observable which the theory of evolution most certainly is not.

So based on the scientific community's own standards of legitimizing a theory. Evolution must be shunned as being fiction or some one's BELIEF system and nothing more.
There are mountains of evidence in favor of the theory of evolution. It's not even close. It's a slam dunk.

my wife is more than capable with teaching any mathematical discipline.

And as far as subjects like history, writing, and science imo it's just memorize and regurgitate for the test. Not really problem solving and thinking like Math.

Learning French or Spanish looks good on a resume but it's not crucial imo.

And imo I wouldn't want my kid exposed to a peer pressure environment where homo sexual mores are accepted, experimented with, condoned and celebrated.

IMO....no parent if they're being honest wants their son or daughter to turn out gay. The one's that say it's "okay" or "they don't mind" are lying imo to cover the shame.

If you think history is memorization then you had crappy history teachers. My public school sophomore year history/English bloc was an intense year of studying extensialist writers and congruent history. I know you are kidding about writing, but that said, nobody who graduates from a public HS can write well. I sucked at science, but if it was strict memorization and not intense problem solving I’d have done OK. I still have nightmares about AP Physic and Calculus.

Don’t know where you live but in lots of places a second language is important for getting a job. Most people I know making good money, north of $300 k, speak a second language. My redneck buddy who started a plywood importing business learned Spanish and his Mandarin is getting better. He hired a homeschooled kid right after graduation because his Spanish was excellent. He is now his right-hand man. I know for a fact that my ability to speak Japanese got me paid to go to grad school (full ride plus 600/month) stipend. It also helped me get a job as a Big 5 strategy consultant.

I totally believe that homeschooling can work but that it works best when done as part of larger group to maximize resources.

Also, FWIW, I wouldn’t care if my daughter turned out gay.

They’re weirdos that don’t have normal interactions with other people their age. I’ve never met a person who was home schooled who isnt a weirdo in real life.

THank god my parents allowed me to enjoy my teenage years

Says you.

tbh I think you're odd and a little weird....and you probably think you're cool

see how that works?

If you think history is memorization then you had crappy history teachers. My public school sophomore year history/English bloc was an intense year of studying extensialist writers and congruent history. I know you are kidding about writing, but that said, nobody who graduates from a public HS can write well. I sucked at science, but if it was strict memorization and not intense problem solving I’d have done OK. I still have nightmares about AP Physic and Calculus.

Don’t know where you live but in lots of places a second language is important for getting a job. Most people I know making good money, north of $300 k, speak a second language. My redneck buddy who started a plywood importing business learned Spanish and his Mandarin is getting better. He hired a homeschooled kid right after graduation because his Spanish was excellent. He is now his right-hand man. I know for a fact that my ability to speak Japanese got me paid to go to grad school (full ride plus 600/month) stipend. It also helped me get a job as a Big 5 strategy consultant.

I totally believe that homeschooling can work but that it works best when done as part of larger group to maximize resources.

Also, FWIW, I wouldn’t care if my daughter turned out gay.

You wouldn't want one of your children to turn out gay.

You've been psychologically conditioned over a long period of time to unconsciously accept that twisted narrative as being "ok" to the point you're telling me you wouldn't mind a gay child.

When we both know that's not really you talking. That's what pop culture and the programming of the masses through social engineering vehicles like entrainment have led you to say.

images

Many proponents of homeschooling ITT really dont seem to have an original thought. Or can think freely to really ponder their point of view in comparison to what they've been inculcated into believing is the new normal, or cool, socially acceptable or right.

Try the Teachings of Jesus Christ guys.

It will resonate as truth. The teachings of your College philosophy professor is structured for you to think in contrast or in counter to every thing Jesus taught.

That's the main reason I will home school or stretch myself financially to Private Christian school my kids. At a Christian academy that does not teach things like homosexual lifestyle familiarization and evolution.

Bro, really think about the totality of the circumstances both social and educational that surrounds public education in America. and I challenge you not to eventually come to my conclusions when you have a kid.

Last edited:
And the father at my local church before I moved.

He basically said he feels the Bible is allegorical, which is why I liked him.

If you disagree with us, please explain why.

Respectfully

your dad was/is wrong with calling the bible allegorical.

the bible is the most accurate history book ever. Everything in the bible as far as kings, nation states, city states, and the differing peoples of the middle/near east regions the bible deals with have been archeologically verified as true.

But that's never taught. these are just some of the lessons and biblical precepts I can inculcate my brood into accepting as fact and then show them where the lie is hiding in plain sight.

There are mountains of evidence in favor of the theory of evolution. It's not even close. It's a slam dunk.

I can appreciate you and johnny ringos tone in this thread so I'll bite.

if evolution is a non debatable rock solid scientific truth why are we even debating it? Maybe I missed the discovery of the transitional fossil or maybe I missed the news report that found the real missing link not some primate with a human jaw wired to it like pilt down man. btw this might be interesting reading for you.

T. Rex Soft Tissue Found Preserved

Hillary Mayell
for National Geographic News
March 24, 2005
A Tyrannosaurus rex fossil has yielded what appear to be the only preserved soft tissues ever recovered from a dinosaur. Taken from a 70-million-year-old thighbone, the structures look like the blood vessels, cells, and proteins involved in bone formation.
Most fossils preserve an organism's hard tissues, such as shell or bone. Finding preserved soft tissue is unheard of in a dinosaur-age specimen. [URL='https://news.nationalgeographic.com/cgi-bin/email2friend.pl'] [/URL]

"To my knowledge, preservation to this extent—where you still have original flexibility and transparency—has not been noted in dinosaurs before, so we're pretty excited by the find," said Mary H. Schweitzer, a paleontologist at North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
The findings may provide new insights into dinosaur evolution, physiology, and biochemistry. They could also increase our understanding of extinct life and change how scientists think about the fossilization process.
"Finding these tissues in dinosaurs changes the way we think about fossilization, because our theories of how fossils are preserved don't allow for this [soft-tissue preservation]," Schweitzer said.
Uncovering T. Rex
For three years scientists from the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman, Montana, excavated the T. rex from sandstone at the base of the nearby Hell Creek formation. The dinosaur was relatively small and around 18 years old when it died.
"The dinosaur was under an incredible amount of rock," said Jack Horner, a curator of paleontology at the museum. "When it was collected, the specimen was very far away from a road, and everything had to be done by helicopter.
"The team made a plaster jacket to get part of the fossil out, and it was too big for the helicopter to lift. And so we had to take the fossil apart.
"In so doing, we had to break a thighbone in two pieces. When we did that, it allowed [Schweitzer] to get samples out of the middle of the specimen. You don't see that in most excavations, because every effort is made to keep the fossil intact," said Horner, a co-author of the study.
A certain amount of serendipity lead to the discovery.
Because the leg bone was deliberately broken in the field, no preservatives were added. As a result, the soft tissues were not contaminated.

see evolution needs millions, and millions, and millions, and millions,and millions, and millions, millions, and millions, of years to try to hide the flood of noah that was the real reason why dinosaurs went extinct.

where you aware that over 100 primitive cultures have an ancient flood myth? from the south pacific to early europien peoples all similar story how is this possible?

https://creation.com/many-flood-legends

Respectfully

your dad was/is wrong with calling the bible allegorical.

the bible is the most accurate history book ever. Everything in the bible as far as kings, nation states, city states, and the differing peoples of the middle/near east regions the bible deals with have been archeologically verified as true.

But that's never taught. these are just some of the lessons and biblical precepts I can inculcate my brood into accepting as fact and then show them where the lie is hiding in plain sight.

That wasn't my dad, it was my preist.

Regardless can you explain how both Adam and Eve plus the 7 days are compatible?

No. Every kid I knew that was homeschooled was awkward and had awful social skills.

Says you.

tbh I think you're odd and a little weird....and you probably think you're cool

see how that works?

You’re way stranger than me that’s for sure. I don’t advocate keeping my kids in a prison where I can watch their every move all day long

You’re just gonna breed socially awkward kids and kill their childhood at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back