I'm so ****** bored

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I dont know. I wouldnt say I'm depressed or anything. I find myself laughing a lot with friends. No overwhelm feeling of sadness or anything. but I just feel so BORED. Doing things I would normally do for fun sound boring. I dont even have the motivation to start a new show or movie. Same with things I would normally do to improve myself, just cant be arsed.

The only thing that gets my goat lately is extreme risk/adrenaline dumps. Like going very very fast in a car or on a bike. At high speed its like my mind suddenly WAKES UP again and I feel alive. I'm a pretty good driver/rider but it doesnt take a genius to know this will end badly given a long enough time.

I've been depressed before but never just flat out bored@life

Take up a cocaine addiction, there's excitement around every corner.

I would take boredom over this vicious diarrhea I have after drinking 5 martinis last night. I need a bath.

giphy.gif

One would assume you've already beat it, correct?

You're not masturbating enough.

I am so fricken bored
Nothin to do today
I think I’ll stay at home and masturbate

You just sound depressed. That's the norm for the overwhelming majority of the populace. It was studied and found to be 80% of the population half a century ago, imagine how much worse it is now with the lack of activity, lessened average health, and not being outside as much.

Take vitamins, go outside and start a rock band. In that order

I don't know where you live, but have you though about backpacking out in our national/state parks?

It's something I never thought about until the last 5 years, but there is a rush after hiking into the backcountry and you look over your shoulder and see nothing man made anymore, and the only thing you have for the next 3-4 days is in your back pack. Of course always put safety at the forefront, but none the less the rush of living, and exploring a landscape completely void of other humans is pretty intense. Trust me.

Just a thought anyways.

Back