I'm so ****** bored

..........what?

You mouthed off to fkn Robert Cop dude

nerwbntyf36z.jpg

I have lost passion for everything. At 30... with no gf.. and no indication that something will change anytime soon.

I have lost passion for everything. At 30... with no gf.. and no indication that something will change anytime soon.
I'm ordering a super-order of nootropics and supplements tonight and having them rushed shipped. I just feel like years of drug abuse and numerous other things in life have completely fried my brain. So hopefully my stack can stabilize me. would love to give you some details on what Im ordering if you have any interest

Im hoping that the stack of shit will be just enough of a nudge to give me the energy to start some behavior correction and general life improvement

. I just feel like years of drug abuse and numerous other things in life have completely fried my brain. So hopefully my stack can stabilize me
Your brain is still posting coherent setences on sherdog. its not fried. do you sound like ozzy? you are probably just ashamed at yourself deep down.

a fruit flavored nootropic isnt going to do shit for that. go put an arrow in some freedom food

getting a job and going to the gym will do wonders on your mood.....when you have responsibilities you have less time being depressed

Your brain is still posting coherent setences on sherdog. its not fried. do you sound like ozzy? you are probably just ashamed at yourself deep down.

a fruit flavored nootropic isnt going to do shit for that. go put an arrow in some freedom food
no lol I dont mean friend literally. I still feel pretty sharp cognitively. I just mean my tolerance or production of certain neurotransmitters like dopamine/serotonine etc is probably unbalanced

Sounds like you are choosing this path, because you doubtfully lack the imagination to entertain yourself.

Downhill skateboarding is a pretty good thrill. I can't think of anything else where I am absorbed so much in the moment. It costs little and is surprisingly safe if you take your time building up to it.

Road rash can be pretty bad but the right clothes sort it. Also ripped clothes are in right now so there's that .

Shelve 6 ecstasy tablets up your ass and call me on Monday if you are still bored

Generally I find that people who say they are bored are not actually bored, they're boring.

Back