I'm so ****** bored

I know that feeling
I miss going to indoor raves, popping e, and listening to hard techno/gabber/jungle/acid house all night long.

Take up BJJ i hear it changes lives no joke come on do it !

damn kinda rude but if thats ur style
His gimmick on here is aggressively rude responses. Whatever suits him.

Lil Peep is a legend and forever in our hearts. Guy touched many peoples lives.

His gimmick on here is aggressively rude responses. Whatever suits him.

Lil Peep is a legend and forever in our hearts. Guy touched many peoples lives.
even if people dont like his music kinda stress to make fun of a 20 y/o kid who struggled with depression and substance abuse

Lmao honestly I don't even know who Lil Peep is (was)

The only thing that gets my goat lately is extreme risk/adrenaline dumps. Like going very very fast in a car or on a bike.
bow hunting will even you out. especially if you see a buck.

and if you got 2k to 4k in spare funds try long range target shooting

handloading will even you out just gotta keep those fingers off of a keyboard.

bow hunting will even you out. especially if you see a buck.

and if you got 2k to 4k in spare funds try long range target shooting

handloading will even you out just gotta keep those fingers off of a keyboard.

I would definitely be interested in learning the ropes of hunting but only if I utilize the meat. So I would have to learn the ropes of turning my dead deer into steak to eat.

Not a bad idea though. I definitely need to look into that

I dont know. I wouldnt say I'm depressed or anything. I find myself laughing a lot with friends. No overwhelm feeling of sadness or anything. but I just feel so BORED. Doing things I would normally do for fun sound boring. I dont even have the motivation to start a new show or movie. Same with things I would normally do to improve myself, just cant be arsed.

The only thing that gets my goat lately is extreme risk/adrenaline dumps. Like going very very fast in a car or on a bike. At high speed its like my mind suddenly WAKES UP again and I feel alive. I'm a pretty good driver/rider but it doesnt take a genius to know this will end badly given a long enough time.

I've been depressed before but never just flat out bored@life

Cyanide is pretty good for boredom. Try it.

I would definitely be interested in learning the ropes of hunting but only if I utilize the meat. So I would have to learn the ropes of turning my dead deer into steak to eat.

Not a bad idea though. I definitely need to look into that
i suck at cooking.

but one thing i realized about deer hunting is that its not as big of a deal as i thought it would be.

you shoot the deer ( hopefully when its in the 30s or 40s) colder the better.

you hang it. take the hide off (much easier than thang hanging)

while its hanging
you chop the arms off at the shoulders. you chop the legs off at the hip. you chop the head off. all however the fuck you.can manage to do it. then carve the meat off the back

then you throw it in a freezer

and then i just throw big chunks into a slow boil. (because i suck at cooking.)

then chop up the big chunks into small chunks and mix it with can chili and recook at lower temp.

my dad makes the jerky luckily.

if you can find a place to hunt you need to get after it. you.wont regret it

whole lot of effort there to cure boredom. not to mention money

You're doing it wrong.

Seriously though, getting laid on the regular helps immensely with existential crisis type bullshit. You're in your own head too much.

Back