I'm quitting caffeine

Quitting is for quitters.

disappointed.gif

Good chance to down regulate your receptors and then after a couple of weeks get back on the good ship coffee pot............

I probably go through the equivalent of 4-5 of those in a day. Start at 6 am, down a big one in almost no time, then I am pretty much nursing a coffee straight through to about 4pm. That's when I stop.

At my consumption level, I have to make my own. Starbucks would ruin me financially.
That's cool. See I didn't think I drank a ton but I've had people tell me two large starbucks is a lot. I usually buy one then drink the equivalent of another one in coffee I make at home. I have a cousin that lost a kidney due to what his doctor's said was his daily habit of 3 energy drinks. My boss does that too, he'll drink two or 3 monsters a day.

Haven't had a drink in three years, and no weed in about 2/3 months

I tried it. First 2 weeks were horrible. Head aches and all that drivel. But once you're passed a certain point, you begin to feel real good.

Which lasted for a few days, then I got a gig I had to complete on a deadline. Been drinking coffee ever since.

Keep us posted on your journey,

I'm gonna quit banging anyone less than a 10.

Right after I adjust my rating scale.

You like this 10, don't you, boys?

image_400x400.jpg

Yeah, she a 10, about 10psi in that spare tire.

To the OP though. I quit caffeine for a few days. Didnt get a headache but the brain fog was fierce, along with my attitude.
After I think day 4 or 5 I had a single cup of a pour over I made at home and my god was I euphoric. I felt amazing and full of joy.
The next morning that didnt happen, but thats ok.

That's cool. See I didn't think I drank a ton but I've had people tell me two large starbucks is a lot. I usually buy one then drink the equivalent of another one in coffee I make at home. I have a cousin that lost a kidney due to what his doctor's said was his daily habit of 3 energy drinks. My boss does that too, he'll drink two or 3 monsters a day.

Yeah, That'll happen. I drink my coffee black. Absolutely nothing added. Which I think is a bit of a rarity these days. I drink no soft drinks and little alcohol. Just coffee and water. So hopefully my kidneys will be OK.

I stopped drinking sodas and coffee 1 March. First week was miserable. Now I'm pretty much on easy street.

That's great. Do you actually feel measurably better? About 2 years ago, I quit coffee for 6 months. But I went back on after realizing that I felt no better and was more disoriented.

Oh, and a quit an MDMA addiction 14 years ago. Nothing but beer and bud since.

as someone who had a Monster Energy Drink every day for over 10 years let me tell you, it wasnt easy

im so glad I did it tough, im trying to do the same with diet soda. Still drink a few throughout the week though
50% water
30% Muscle Milk protein shakes
15% diet soda
5% other like orange juice, tea, hot chocolate

I do this every once in a while . It's called a STIMULANT BREAK. It's really rough the first few days , but you end up feeling better overall. Quality of sleep improved dramatically. Stay away from Pre Workouts with like 400mg per scoop.

I probably go through the equivalent of 4-5 of those in a day. Start at 6 am, down a big one in almost no time, then I am pretty much nursing a coffee straight through to about 4pm. That's when I stop.

At my consumption level, I have to make my own. Starbucks would ruin me financially.
300px-I_Am_Never_Gonna_Financially_Recover_From_This.jpg

Back