I'm confused about the CM Punk situation...

You don't have to apologize that was the point of the thread

Yet you didn't edit the thread ;)
Its OK to have an agenda against Punk ... you are not alone
The guy is not a UFC tier fighter by any means, but there is enough real info to rip him on instead of BS.

As others pointed out, he is just too old & not a top level fighter.

i don't blame him though, he was training because he loved it & Lorenzo heard about it & made him a 7 figure offer.

Yet you didn't edit the thread ;)
Its OK to have an agenda against Punk ... you are not alone
The guy is not a UFC tier fighter by any means, but there is enough real info to rip him on instead of BS.

As others pointed out, he is just too old & not a top level fighter.

i don't blame him though, he was training because he loved it & Lorenzo heard about it & made him a 7 figure offer.
What exactly would you like me to edit

I said "my understanding" which it was at the time

lol
Its funny, because I thought I missed a recent comment by Roufus, but everything I found was putting his work-ethic over
Even Woodley & Askren said he breaks his ass, so that surprised me.
But you know how SD is?
An unsubstantiated BS post becomes fact because SDers desperately want it to be.
Oh brother I know to well. I love how you keep posters honest in a polite manner, top shelf stuff

tenor.gif

The guy clearly was looking at a quick cash grab since he left the WWE.
Maybe he tought that this is fake fighting and Gall was trowing him over his shoulder like in WWE. And then he would hit his finisher on Gall and win.

What exactly would you like me to edit

I said "my understanding" which it was at the time

I don't care if you do, but you know people run with the first post & will believe the BS you posted because "they read it"
IDC, its your call if you want to be accurate or not.
Whatever UFC or Punk does won't be changed by this thread.
But it just adds to the lack of credibility on SD, that anything negative immediate becomes fact & believed.
You are far from the most egregious poster as far as that goes & seem like a decent guy.
It is a shame how shitty of a rep this board has, because there is a LOT of great info on here.

Yikes. How does one get sued by his doctor?

It wasn't his Dr.
He went on a podcast & ripped the WWE ringside Doc for misdiagnosing a staph infection & the Doc is suing him for slander.
WWE is bankrolling the lawsuit & Punk is losing tons of money fighting it.
That is why any BS of him wanting to return is just that.
His wife finished her contract & quit as well & WWE made fun of his loss (UFC) on TV.

Yikes. How does one get sued by his doctor?

After CM Punk walked out of WWE he went on a podcast and said the WWE doctor had him wrestle for a long period of time with staph infection that put his life in danger.

The WWE doctor then sued CM Punk for defamation of character for a couple million dollars. The lawsuit was filed like 3 years ago, but is just now getting ready to go to trial.

It wasn't his Dr.
He went on a podcast & ripped the WWE ringside Doc for misdiagnosing a staph infection & the Doc is suing him for slander.
WWE is bankrolling the lawsuit & Punk is losing tons of money fighting it.
That is why any BS of him wanting to return is just that.
His wife finished her contract & quit as well & WWE made fun of his loss (UFC) on TV.

Shit you can be sued for anything these days. Do we know what the doctor said he had? And did he infact have staph?

After CM Punk walked out of WWE he went on a podcast and said the WWE doctor had him wrestle for a long period of time with staph infection that put his life in danger.

The WWE doctor then sued CM Punk for defamation of character for a couple million dollars. The lawsuit was filed like 3 years ago, but is just now getting ready to go to trial.

Vince McMahon is a ruthless son of a bitch

Shit you can be sued for anything these days. Do we know what the doctor said he had? And did he infact have staph?

Don't know the exact details, but obviously Punk said something that can be libel.

Here is a fast google:
That’s because Dr. Chris Amann, WWE’s Senior Ringside Physician, filed a defamation lawsuit against Punk (real name Phil Brooks) and Cabana (Scott Colton) for alleging on the podcast that Amann misdiagnosed a staph infection Brooks suffered from, pressured him to work with a concussion and other improper medical practices.

I just wanna see him get fucked up, but even more badly this time

Is it too much to ask?

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

tenor.gif

The guy clearly was looking at a quick cash grab since he left the WWE.
Because of this guy most Sherdoggers can rightly say they could defeat a UFC fighter.

Vince McMahon is a ruthless son of a bitch

Well, I think Vince is insane, but he runs a publicly held company that has many policies that have been in place to try to make things safer for performers.
While spite might be a part, he cannot just let allegations like that go & be put out there.
In the past few years they have made the call to retire wrestlers due to health concerns

Back