I'm confused about the CM Punk situation...

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Updated just for @FrankieNYC

My understanding:

He's definitely fighting again (unconfirmed)

They don't have an opponent(obviously not)

He's still talking about going to WWE (edit: not true the article I saw was old)

Someone said he didn't really train for Gall and only showed up when cameras were there. (almost certainly not true)

If anyone has additional info please share.

TLDR: no one knows diddly shit

Last edited:
Agreed, it looked like he was fighting MJ but looks like it's completely fallen through. I doubt he ever returns.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

tenor.gif

The guy clearly was looking at a quick cash grab since he left the WWE.

So that fight vs Michael Bumson is not happening? Thank God.

The gym made money off of his name. If they gave a shit about there look. They wouldn't have thrown him under the bus.

He's still talking about going to WWE

lol no, never gonna happen. WWE is currently bankrolling a lawsuit by WWE's doctor that's trying to bankrupt CM Punk.

His trainer said he didn't really train for Gall and only showed up when cameras were there.

Can you link to that?
All is see are positives from Duke (about Punk's commitment)

Didn’t Duke pretty much write him off as a flake? Saying he didn’t do shit but they all kept it hush

He's still talking about going to WWE

His trainer said he didn't really train for Gall and only showed up when cameras were there.

Never heard any of these things.

Can you link to that?
All is see are positives from Duke (about Punk's commitment)
I just looked and was unable to find anything. I could swear I heard someone say this about him recently. Maybe I'm mistaken though

There isn't any WWE talk.

I just looked and was unable to find anything. I could swear I heard someone say this about him recently. Maybe I'm mistaken though

Saw it too. I think it was another fighter from the gym though, not Duke.

Saw it too. I think it was another fighter from the gym though, not Duke.
Yeah I didn't think it was Duke himself but another trainer. Could have been a fighter though

It was a cash grab

In before retards start telling us what punk did should be admired. Like it is some legitimate story of a courageous underdog making it to the big time.

Back