I'm confused about the CM Punk situation...

Didn’t Duke pretty much write him off as a flake? Saying he didn’t do shit but they all kept it hush
So he looks like shit because he was lazy? I don't even know what to say without getting banned if that's the case.

So he looks like shit because he was lazy? I don't even know what to say without getting banned if that's the case.

Have some standards guys.. Don't react to a mystery comment from a mystery source, no matter how bad you'd like to believe it.

Is CM Punk a flake? Wouldn't blow my mind, but so far, I've seen zero evidence.

Didn’t Duke pretty much write him off as a flake? Saying he didn’t do shit but they all kept it hush

That was posted by a twitter account with less than 100 followers. Shit was fake af but everyone here ate it up.

The Pepsi tattoo was all I needed to know I would not be interested in anything he ever had to say about anything. I mean I have lost 7 or 8 teeth to the superior of the commercial colas and I love it but a tattoo, come on now...

I heard CM Punk regularly dropped Woodley with devastating body shots in training. Bit of a gym bully by all accounts iirc afaik :eek:

Don't ask me where I heard that I can't remember but it's a fact o_O

This guy sucks. He is one of the least athletic people to ever enter the UFC. He's too old to learn anything and he wants a lot of money for his craptastic performances.

Cut this guy and recruit younger fighters who didn't waste all their time fake fighting an getting horrible tattoos.

The Pepsi tattoo was all I needed to know I would not be interested in anything he ever had to say about anything. I mean I have lost 7 or 8 teeth to the superior of the commercial colas and I love it but a tattoo, come on now...

Yeah, that's a pretty awful tattoo to have. Why would anyone want to have a logo of a multi national corporation tattooed?

Last edited:
brule-black-and-white.gif

That was posted by a twitter account with less than 100 followers. Shit was fake af but everyone here ate it up.

Typical
Everyone has said he is a workhorse in training & dedicated
Of course nobody was able to find anything about it, because it was BS

of course that doesn't make him talented ;)

I hope he fights again. Interesting to see his improvments, if any

I hope he fights again. Interesting to see his improvments, if any
Yeah I know it's kinda fucked that he even got to fight once but I'm not gonna lie, if he fights again ill watch

I just looked and was unable to find anything. I could swear I heard someone say this about him recently. Maybe I'm mistaken though

No offense, but just like your "he wants to go back to WWE" talk, it is complete BS
Not saying you lied, but you seem to listen to BS rumors ;)

No offense, but just like your "he wants to go back to WWE" talk, it is complete BS
I edited my op to say that it was an old article I was reading. Several others have said they heard about it too and honestly that doesn't sound too hard to believe after watching the fight. Also the point of this thread was to get clarification not to convince people of anything

Yeah I know it's kinda fucked that he even got to fight once but I'm not gonna lie, if he fights again ill watch
I will watch as well. your thread kinda scared me, I thought everything was on track for his return. props to frankie for filling in the gaps

I edited my op to say that it was an old article I was reading. Several others have said they heard about it to and honestly that doesn't sound too hard to believe after watching the fight. Also the point of this thread was to get clarification not to convince people of anything

They heard the same BS
Nobody from Roufus camp said it

Your post asked questions about incorrect info
Sorry that it was pointed out

I will watch as well. your thread kinda scared me, I thought everything was on track for his return. props to frankie for filling in the gaps

Thanks, but only thing I filled in was the BS in the post
I have no idea when/if he will fight
The Chicago card (UFC 225) seems perfect so I'd expect something ASAP

They heard the same BS
Nobody from Roufus camp said it

Your post asked questions about incorrect info
Sorry that it was pointed out
You don't have to apologize that was the point of the thread

Thanks, but only thing I filled in was the BS in the post
I have no idea when/if he will fight
The Chicago card (UFC 225) seems perfect so I'd expect something ASAP
Consider it a down payment on all the gaps you will most likely fill in for the future and for the ones in the past

Consider it a down payment on all the gaps you will most likely fill in for the future and for the ones in the past

lol
Its funny, because I thought I missed a recent comment by Roufus, but everything I found was putting his work-ethic over
Even Woodley & Askren said he breaks his ass, so that surprised me.
But you know how SD is?
An unsubstantiated BS post becomes fact because SDers desperately want it to be.

Back