IIIIIITS TIIIIIMMMMME

I adamantly refuse to try this hard on an internet post.

Wait, you didn't even finish reading my post again?
How are you ever gonna be able to accurately judge my posts if your senile dementia, lack of reading ability and adhd keep halting your ability to finish reading one of my posts to you?
I would say I don't know what more to say but that wouldn't be accurate, I'm far from lost for words, the cat most definitely doesn't have my tongue.
I think the beer has frazzled your brain dude, the inside is showing signs that it may very well be as wrinkled as the outside??

Say it ain't so....

Fucker in here shooting for a Booker prize with every short story he pens.

I adamantly refuse to try this hard on an internet post.

Fucker in here shooting for a Booker prize with every short story he pens.

Is that you finally admitting that you read the post??

An what are you on about "I adamantly refuse to try this hard on an Internet post"?
Not only would your post count indicate how much of a 'try hard' you are but also your whole gimmick (I know it's actually your character but for the sake of your own self worth, ima give you an out and let you claim it to be a gimmick)

What is this 'booker' prize you find me worthy of being a candidate for?
Please, tell me more about myself...
I must warn you, "I'm succeptable to flattery"

Is that you finally admitting that you read the post??

An what are you on about "I adamantly refuse to try this hard on an Internet post"?
Not only would your post count indicate how much of a 'try hard' you are but also your whole gimmick (I know it's actually your character but for the sake of your own self worth, ima give you an out and let you claim it to be a gimmick)

What is this 'booker' prize you find me worthy of being a candidate for?
Please, tell me more about myself...
I must warn you, "I'm succeptable to flattery"

1)work on your reading comprehension
2)You have a search engine at your fingertips, use it.
3)use language to communicate and cease using it as a flourish , and your audience will stick around.

1)work on your reading comprehension
2)You have a search engine at your fingertips, use it.
3)use language to communicate and cease using it as a flourish , and your audience will stick around.

Don't send me numbered bullet points in a novel like fashion to try and get some tired message across dinlow, just come out and say what you have to say...

Why is it that you can't just send a message with a direct point to it or come with anything other than regurgitated lines.

I swear man, I keep prodding you with the hope that you can pull something out the bag and show that you haven't lost your touch... I never thought so lowly of you when I first come down here but now you've become OT pond life, what's going on mtgs ?

Don't send me numbered bullet points in a novel like fashion to try and get some tired message across dinlow, just come out and say what you have to say...

Why is it that you can't just send a message with a direct point to it or come with anything other than regurgitated lines.

I swear man, I keep prodding you with the hope that you can pull something out the bag and show that you haven't lost your touch... I never thought so lowly of you when I first come down here but now you've become OT pond life, what's going on mtgs ?

1)condense word count.
2)employ a higher amount of (sarcasm,satire, intelligence, at least attempt)
3)don't regurgitate same dull jokes
4)understand british slang rarely works with an american audience/adapt.

1)condense word count.
2)employ a higher amount of (sarcasm,satire, intelligence, at least attempt)
3)don't regurgitate same dull jokes
4)understand british slang rarely works with an american audience/adapt.

Why are you just dumbing down what I'm saying to you then replying it to me?
You've been doing this for a long time now and it's getting very tiresome, do you really idolise me so much that you have to copy everything I say or is it just because you only spend your time in the OT so have only got a recent learning of OT behaviour/language?
What is it mtgs, tell me so I know how to approach you.

I'm not imprezzed

Lmfao
This quote aged beautifully
Think about it bud
You sure we should conduct business
I was laughing so hard re-reading this thread. You did some hilarious work in this one bro. {<jordan}

Lmao dembones22 account got deleted.

Hmmm this got a whole lot less funny when you realize @ironkhan57 isnt insane, hes autistic. We are picking on a kid on the spectrum. Maybe its because of my morally superior religion but this is wrong.

If I was a child fucking jew I would probably encourage this type of behavior. Shout outs to Patrick Little.

Yes it almost makes you feel sorry for everyone picking on a tard itt

So who won in the fight?
plane-flying-overhead.jpg

I was laughing so hard re-reading this thread. You did some hilarious work in this one bro. {<jordan}
Ahh, honestly just showed up to this thread
and played along
You and few others made it happen

Quit being a :eek::eek::eek: and sticky The Recovery Room
I mean, unless ya not allowed too

Back