IIIIIITS TIIIIIMMMMME

let me know if every little cock sucker is teething in here

You two clowns read way to far into my post
tenor.gif

Really?
Awwww, shucks, thanks B.

Just when I was starting to think that you thought I was the worst poster and that you didn't like me, you go and pull it back from the brink and leave potential for our relationship to grow.
Upon a bit of reflecting and much consideration, I would like to announce that I still consider you a terribly poor poster with very little originality or substance but with our relationship due to flourish, I'm sure that can be rectified and we can ride this wave like cheech and chong.

Fair play to you buddy.
:)

I was gonna like this, but then you kept typing .... and typing. ....and typing. ...and typing....and typing

I nodded off half way thru.

Dude i hate his fucking sloot wife. Homie has a strange cuck fetish though. (Remember the laptop?) lol.
Shes almost on par with Skylar from BB for me.

The lil redneck sloot can get it anytime she wants

I was gonna like this, but then you kept typing .... and typing. ....and typing. ...and typing....and typing

I nodded off half way thru.

Wait, you didn't even finish reading my post again?
How are you ever gonna be able to accurately judge my posts if your senile dementia, lack of reading ability and adhd keep halting your ability to finish reading one of my posts to you?
I would say I don't know what more to say but that wouldn't be accurate, I'm far from lost for words, the cat most definitely doesn't have my tongue.
I think the beer has frazzled your brain dude, the inside is showing signs that it may very well be as wrinkled as the outside??

Say it ain't so....

Back