IIIIIITS TIIIIIMMMMME

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
<Goldie11>
Fighting out of the blue corner, he's an OT regular with a bad attitude and some mean moves. Don't look at this bachelor the wrong way, he'll fist you in the anus. It's @Ron Mexico

{<buffer}

Fighting out of the red corner, he thinks he's going to be a pro fighter someday and has been training for 5 years. Despite only running a 10:00 mile he claims cardio is his strength. His hot niece should be there to support him today It's @ironkhan57

Fight starts at 12:00 let's go boys

Pm for the betting site link

Last edited:
Cans, cans everywhere

cans-of-conagras-chef-boyardee-canned-ravioli-spaghetti-meatballs-D4T49W.jpg

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

Fight well I know nothing about my opponent, but If he is a better fighter then me by any chance, I can't take him lightly, so my strategy in this fight is to win that is it.
Of course as expected a lot of thoughts gone into the game planning today, this should be a good one. The fans are already taking their seats at the park, today should be a good turn out. Back to you mike.

Of course as expected a lot of thoughts gone into the game planning today, this should be a good one. The fans are already taking their seats at the park, today should be a good turn out. Back to you mike.

You do realize your not suppose to tell your opponent your gameplan especially in an interview, that's why I'm not saying it. Leave all the trash talk in the fight. The only way we'll communicate is with our fist.

You do realize your not suppose to tell your opponent your gameplan especially in an interview, that's why I'm not saying it. Leave all the trash talk in the fight. The only way we'll communicate is with our fist.
<DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

No touching gloves before the the fight bitch

<Goldie11>
Fighting out of the blue corner, he's an OT regular with a bad attitude and some mean moves. Don't look at this bachelor the wrong way, he'll fist you in the anus. It's @Ron Mexico

{<buffer}

Fighting out of the red corner, he thinks he's going to be a pro fighter someday and has been training for 5 years. Despite only running a 10:00 mile he claims cardio is his strength. His hot niece should be there to support him today It's @ironkhan57

Fight starts at 12:00 let's go boys

Pm for the betting site link
DEXATI20180901151650.png almost identical joe

Fight well I know nothing about my opponent, but If he is a better fighter then me by any chance, I can't take him lightly, so my strategy in this fight is to win that is it.
Your strategy is confidence-rich and game-plan poor

This will lead to abject poverty

Your strategy is confidence-rich and game-plan poor

This will lead to abject poverty

Look just because I asked someone to fight doesn't mean I'm overconfident. I'm just doing it for the experience. But if I win this that'll be good, if I was overconfident I wouldn't be saying let's see what happens.

Now stop saying I'm overconfident because it's not true. And I'll see @Ron Mexico at 12 today.

Look just because I asked someone to fight doesn't mean I'm overconfident. I'm just doing it for the experience. But if I win this that'll be good, if I was overconfident I wouldn't be saying let's see what happens.

Now stop saying I'm overconfident because it's not true. And I'll see @Ron Mexico at 12 today.
Your overconfidence will be your undoing, my faith in my friends will be mine.

See you on the dark side of the force, obikhan kenewbie

Back