If you were Conor, what would you do?

You are Conor, and you have lets say 20 million left. What is your course of action?

1. Fight Khabib at 155, he always has the chance to land his left, but on paper this is a terrible match-up for him.

2. Fight Diaz for a third time. Winnable fight and lots of money to be made.

3. Take another boxing fight and make a bunch of money.

4. Say fuck it, he is rich as shit and should enjoy his life. The risk of damage is not worth the reward when he already has millions.

5. Hollywood movies, cameo appearances, commercials.

Which would you pick?

Conor could live the rest of his life based on what he has accumulated, but knowing him, he will keep on buying stuff and will have to find a way to keep his habits going.

conor actions show he hiding behind his twitter doing nothing.

guess he didn't get the memo with the promotion he's done for it

Khabib Conor will effectively be the biggest fight the UFC has ever put on and It Isn't by accident.

Everything was planned.

conor planned risking his work visa I think not.

conor actions show he scared of khabib cause how many times did conor say im fighting soon and were still waiting.

cant demand much more than the contract he already signed saying he the highest paid on the roster.
true, but at the same time, hard to imagine he would fight for much less. no point in taking potential damage at this stage.

I'm just cftu over "habits".

Start a podcast, talk shit about everyone while not accepting any fights.

Like what Bisping is doing.

I would not fight anymore. I would create a Youtube podcast with Artem and Ido instead and it would become the most popular podcast on all Youtube.

retire and make a shitload of money on guest commentating and a once every 2 or 3 years megafight

6. Throw a hand cart at a fast moving bus coming towards me...

1.Fight nate diaz and beat him barely
2.Wait if Alvarez/Poirier beats khabib then get the belt
3.Vacate the belt
4.Take a boxing fight to get knocked out by Golovkin or Canebuterol

1) try defending the belt. I think Conor actually has better shot at beating khabib because the gas tank issue also effects khabib and khabib does not finish anyone anymore and keep his chin up and has horrible striking and defense. Khabib approach is lay pray conor. Conor could also get better cardio to not tire as much and get to feet. Tony is more skilled on ground and violent and can fuck him up.

Fight khabib high chance he wins then fight diaz 3rd fight then retire. I think tony beats him. Diaz i think has higher chance to beat conor than khabib because diaz is way better striker than khabib and never gets tired.

You are Conor, and you have lets say 20 million left. What is your course of action?

1. Fight Khabib at 155, he always has the chance to land his left, but on paper this is a terrible match-up for him.

2. Fight Diaz for a third time. Winnable fight and lots of money to be made.

3. Take another boxing fight and make a bunch of money.

4. Say fuck it, he is rich as shit and should enjoy his life. The risk of damage is not worth the reward when he already has millions.

5. Hollywood movies, cameo appearances, commercials.

Which would you pick?

Conor could live the rest of his life based on what he has accumulated, but knowing him, he will keep on buying stuff and will have to find a way to keep his habits going.
First and foremost, I'd stop being a spoon fed bitch and behave like a champion.

Then I'd chastize my fans for following me while I'm such an unrelenting cunt.

Thirdly, I'd go get my dick sucked and do some burnouts in the lambo.

I already spelled this out in another thread.

Conor fight formula:

- Take an easy match that you have a high chance of winning (ex. Nate Diaz)
- Make lots of money from that fight because it's your return to fighting and you won
- Build hype about your desire to take back the belt you never lost
- Fight for 155lbs title and make shit tons of money for simply showing up

If he wins 155lbs title:
- Challenge for 145lbs belt so he doesn't have to risk losing anything
- Become champ-champ again and make lots of money
- Try to get another high profile boxing match
- Never defend a belt
- Get stripped
- Repeat formula from beginning

If he loses in the 155lbs title fight:
- Challenge immediately for the 145lbs title

If he loses that fight as well:
- Find the easiest, and most interesting "Money Fight" and try to get your credibility back, or just have another high profile boxing match where your MMA credentials won't be affected by a loss. Probably a fight back at 145lbs against smaller opponents.
- Gain credibility again
- Fight Diaz again and win
- Build hype for another title run
- Get gifted another title shot
- Win title
- Go for a 2nd title in another divison
- Retire never having defended a belt in his career

its not as much that - i dont know if his ego would allow him to fight for much less. i guess thats the point i was trying to make

the pay day from the Floyd fight is a one off. there no other way he could make that kind of money again cause im sure there no way a boxing rematch with Floyd would care for people.

Back