If you were Conor, what would you do?

I tell you what I wouldn't do?

Fight a dagestani
guess he didn't get the memo with the promotion he's done for it

Khabib Conor will effectively be the biggest fight the UFC has ever put on and It Isn't by accident.

Everything was planned.

If it was me, I would take my $20 mil and enjoy life. However, I am not a fighter, so I dont think like one. As a fighter, McGregor better fight Khabib after all the commotion of attacking the UFC bus, and settle his beef with the Russian in the octagon! He acted like he hated the guy, so sign on the dotted line and lets settle this dispute once and for all. Pretty sure the Russian will take the fight! It will be a good one!
he doesn't hate him.

Deep down they likely don't even have any beef / ill will

they're just both playing the game. Khabib too.

I'd try defending a belt once. Oh wait, he doesn't have anymore of those<{hughesimpress}>
If you were in his position, like all of us, you would give 0 f's about fighting for a piece of worthless plastic that will net you 1/10th of what you could make. Sure, it is better to make unpleaseable Sherdog happy than to take care of the fam.

I get it tho = "Connie is a coward who refuses to defend" is edgy AF on Sherdog. Very neat.

I retire and swim every day in my millions like Uncle Scrooge

get adhd meds. hes like a loaded gun, ddangerous.

guess he didn't get the memo with the promotion he's done for it

Khabib Conor will effectively be the biggest fight the UFC has ever put on and It Isn't by accident.

Everything was planned.

Ooooooh we got a conspiracy theorist in the house guys

1. Get rid of the girlfriend
  2. Orphan the child
  3. Rematch Mayweather
  4. Bang $10,000k hookers twice daily
  5. Snort cheetah blood daily
  6. Drink to extreme excess
  7. Die at the age of 35.

Release a sex tape, then hetire and open up a burger joint

Just change it to McGregor's:

McDowells.jpg

12486788.jpg

You are Conor, and you have lets say 20 million left. What is your course of action?

1. Fight Khabib at 155, he always has the chance to land his left, but on paper this is a terrible match-up for him.

2. Fight Diaz for a third time. Winnable fight and lots of money to be made.

3. Take another boxing fight and make a bunch of money.

4. Say fuck it, he is rich as shit and should enjoy his life. The risk of damage is not worth the reward when he already has millions.

5. Hollywood movies, cameo appearances, commercials.

Which would you pick?

Conor could live the rest of his life based on what he has accumulated, but knowing him, he will keep on buying stuff and will have to find a way to keep his habits going.
Well I would box again if it's entirely up to Conor. More money in it. If he's trying to improve his legacy, then I think fight khabib in mma.

i would demand a huge payday to fight khabib. If i didn't get it Id retire

Make interview with Ariel Helweni and explained to us how he became alcoholic after Alvarez fight

Back