If you were Conor, what would you do?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
You are Conor, and you have lets say 20 million left. What is your course of action?

1. Fight Khabib at 155, he always has the chance to land his left, but on paper this is a terrible match-up for him.

2. Fight Diaz for a third time. Winnable fight and lots of money to be made.

3. Take another boxing fight and make a bunch of money.

4. Say fuck it, he is rich as shit and should enjoy his life. The risk of damage is not worth the reward when he already has millions.

5. Hollywood movies, cameo appearances, commercials.

Which would you pick?

Conor could live the rest of his life based on what he has accumulated, but knowing him, he will keep on buying stuff and will have to find a way to keep his habits going.

I'd try defending a belt once. Oh wait, he doesn't have anymore of those<{hughesimpress}>

I'd try defending a belt once. Oh wait, he doesn't have anymore of those<{hughesimpress}>
giphy.gif

He’d do even better vs Diaz in a 3rd showing (Diaz power and style has not change since dawn of man)

Then #4

I would bang Dee, then smoke a joint and look at my savings account.

boat loads of cocaine

probably explains why I had a heart attack last year lol :p

If I were Conor I woud retire and live the good life. He's probably worth around 100 mil and he's famous enough that he can keep making a few mil every year off his brand with sponsorships. Absolutely no need to keep getting punched in the face.

As a fan however, I would like to see him fight Khabib, Ferguson, Lee, Holloway again, GSP, Woodley, maybe Zabit one day.

Last edited:
He's biding his time for the nxt big superfight, probably GSP. He's in his own lane now.

I tell you what I wouldn't do?

Fight a dagestani

3. I'd fight pac make another 100 mill and then retire or just retire

Release a sex tape, then hetire and open up a burger joint

If it was me, I would take my $20 mil and enjoy life. However, I am not a fighter, so I dont think like one. As a fighter, McGregor better fight Khabib after all the commotion of attacking the UFC bus, and settle his beef with the Russian in the octagon! He acted like he hated the guy, so sign on the dotted line and lets settle this dispute once and for all. Pretty sure the Russian will take the fight! It will be a good one!

6. Hire a hit on Khabib.
Move to Mexico and start a drug cartell.
Flood US with finest Maclife coke n meth giving me billions of dollar and crypto.
Beating people to death, pefecting my left hand as a hobby.
Unite and become president of United States of Central America and South America.

I'd fight a named fighter that I know I can beat to get the ring rust off.

Take a money fight like Nate to line my pockets.

Then fight Khabib to try and prove myself.

Back