if you were a pro wrestler what would your gimmick(s) be?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I got 4

If I was a manager:

Boss Union, the corrupt union boss. I'd have goons in fedoras and would constantly justify my cheating "for the good of the union", there'd be vignettes of me smuggling drugs to wrestlers and eventually i'd take the champ down a bad path and his friend would rassle him free from my influence

If I was a big-man:

Jupiter McCain, the 8 foot titan of wrestling. I'd be carried to the ring on a big chair kind of like xerxes.

If I was a normal sized guy:

The Prophet. I would be religious and run an angle where I predict how my fights end like Ali, and there'd be vignettes in the back where ppl bet on my match results. Then after winning 40 matches the way I predicted I would throw my mania match blatantly, costing people money and becoming "the profit" as I cash in on the thrown fight

Moses Targareyn

I would constantly come down to "set my people free" and would break up submissions. Any time someone goes for a submission I would run down and prevent it.

I'd probably go to LU and try a shady border guard gimmick.

A good gimmick is turning your real self up to 11.

I'd be "Darius".

I don't feel pain much and am pretty tiny so I would run around like a cruiserweight and sell but only sell injuries and hits, not pain.

As a face I'd be this dude who tries to be good all the time and try and outsmart the system while always sticking up for my buddies, tag team or not. Run ins and backstage brawls if somebody is getting beat on unfairly.

As a heel I'd be a smarky son of a bitch who doesn't give a shit and gets tossed about by dudes but just keep coming back and coming back and insulting their biggest weaknesses. Big Show - "25 years in the business and you're still a jabroni", Dolph Ziggler - "The WWE gigolo bitch for last 10 years.", Roman - "If the average WWE fan had to choose between cheering you and dicking a crack ho without a condom, they'd stick it to the ho."

And I'd be cutting an intellectual promo every time, face or heel. "I speak four languages fluently, including on of the most difficult in the world, but forgive me, I don't speak drunk redneck, which as far as I know is not an Indo-European language, it's a NASCAR-Miller Lite language, so you can chant all you want, I don't understand you. Comprendez-vous? No, you don't, obviously." , "You know me, I've been to London, Tokyo, Paris, Florence, Moscow, Berlin, Rome, New York. I've been to the Smithsonian, the Louvre, the Hermitage, the Saatchi, the Guggenheim, the British Museum. I've seen the finest places, the finest works of art and the finest women around the globe. And today I'm going to put on the finest ass kicking you've ever seen just for you fine people."

I'd need the prettiest girl as my valet or manager and be motherfucking jealous of her. Randy Savage Elizabeth level of jealous. If any fucker messed with her, I'd just explode and that would be my Achilles heel, losing me my title shots and belts. As in Ive beaten up the belt holder and a pin and got a two count and some fucker messes with my girl and I just launch myself at him forgetting what I'm doing. And she would be jealous of me at the same time so we'd have this instant feud dynamic with the girls and the other wrestlers.

Last edited:
with star wars being so popular i would probably do something along those lines. maybe get a stormtrooper helmet and cover it with gold glitter or something. i would call myself the "forcemaster."

I'd be an feathers and face paint Indian and pretend I'm the grandson of Wahoo.

Chop the fuck out of people.

I'd be Ramblin Ricky Rhodes

Ric Flair's dream gimmick, the son of Dusty Rhodes

Jk I'm brown I'll just take the generic Terrorist gimmick

A combination of mankind and Roman Reigns.

I would steal Lance Storm's gimmick of having a giant penis.

Wait... that isn't a gimmick for me...

I'd be a kangaroo tamer who has my legions of kangaroo minions beat up my opponents.

#FirstAustralianWWEChampionEver

I'd be a kangaroo tamer who has my legions of kangaroo minions beat up my opponents.

#FirstAustralianWWEChampionEver

br-kangor1.jpg

There's you an existing template.

Sure, it's a Brazilian character but anything goes in WWE.

If you ever see the movie "Bronson" starring Tom Hardy, basically that.

Wouldn't cut in-ring promos unless someone is gonna get the shit kicked out of them, they'd be like this

Wouldn't wear traditional wrestling gear, one week, wrestling in a three-piece suit, another week dressed like a clown. It would be a "crazy guy" character, but not in an "Oooh, watch out, he's crazy" and just acting like Hacksaw Jim Duggan on bathsalts way, the truly unpredicable way.

I'd be a guy that makes fun of wrestling fans

All I know is I would walk out to the cardigans and beg people to make peace

Back