if you were a pro wrestler what would your gimmick(s) be?

Gimmicks are for losers! Isn't that right Brother Nero! Oh wait you've been deleted..........

Oh Brother Nero where are you now?????

One gimmick is "The Athlete" who would just be a decorated athlete, thinking a combination of Mr. Perfect and Kurt Angle. I like the concept of him being advertised as the best of all sports. Maybe have him do a sports event/competition with other wrestlers and every time he wins by cheating.

Another gimmick are "The Filipino Wrecking Machines". I stole the moniker from Mark Munoz and of course you get the picture. Imagine a modern version of the Head Shrinkers, this could make for one sick heel tag team.

Last edited:
A wrestling equivalent of Richard Harrow, but I'd have to shoot myself in the face first.

I'd be so much like Bret Hart it wouldn't even be funny.

I'd shoot for a manager gimmick...something of podcast Jim Cornette only less southern and democrat...but with the beat red head and heart attack inducing rage at the world.

A chickenshit heel manager hated by every fan.

I've bandied about the idea of someone who thinks he's the leader of some revolution.

Like some occupy wall street dude with a guy fawkes mask, saying he's going to be the leader of a new revolution in the (insert company name). I think with the current state of the fanbase, it's something that could very well be latched on and get over.

1) My old CAW was an undersized (if I had gone through with going to Kowalski's I'd probably be listed at 6'1" 220lbs) but very vicious "jack-of-all-trades" technician with an overt but unsaid "demon" Personally (red/black color scheme, biblical/mythological allusions in promos.) Loaded fist of 3/4 roll of quarters is "30 pieces of silver."

And I wouldn't even need to win. I would just "do favors for a favor in return" and turn others to the dark side. Two faces against my stable? They weren't friends a year ago and now the loser of that feud gets his revenge and turns heel in the process.

2) If I had been larger, I might have gone more along the lines of Baron Corbin but been more literal with the moniker, going from "lone wolf" to "pack alpha." Female valet would be a cute little thing in a red hoodie, giggling and skipping to ringside to distract whoever I was fueding with in their matches. Crack em with a loaded picnic basket.

I'd be Edmund Tarmenian, an Armenian boxing trainer who recruits wrestlers to my stable "GFCW".

I got another gimmick, I'd be "Big Dick Cinnamon" and I would insist everyone call me Big Richard Cinnamon but they call me Big Dick Cinnamon. I would throw cinnamon in people's faces, or my manager, hot-buns, (a woman) would throw the cinnamon.

I'd go by the name of SJW, the Social Justice Wrestler. I'd offer to do the J.O.B. for any minority opponents I faced and protest any scantily clad female wrestlers; for their own good, of course...

tag team wrestler with someone else. Our names are "Fine" and "Dandy". slicked hair, preppy clothes, sweater vests etc. Goody goods that are despised by the crowd because we cheat to win but the ref never catches it and we often sway the blame onto opponents getting them dq'd. Come out to some goofy ass song like whams wake me up before you go go or walking on sunshine by Katrina and the waves. Do the Carlton dance, always have goofy smiles etc, be super enthusiastic in promos etc

Billy gunn ass man mixed with the Godfather.

Would have Sasha,Maryse, Lana, and Foxxy as my hoes and before my trademark finish (the stinker) I'd do this

[smull1]

I'd DOMINATE every match like Goldberg in WCW. Like, totally cream it. Then I'd get really cocky and over-the-top showboat and get rolled and pinned when I was flexing my muscles to the crowd. Then I'd throw a rage fit and steel chair the winning dude. Then, while the audience booed the shit out of me I'd look round all sheepish and get a huge erection. Then, while the audience were ridiculing me I'd cry and shout "why don't you idiots like me?" and "You don't recognise talent!" and shit.

They'd be eating out of my hand. It'd sell alright.

I would want to be the next Barry Horrowitz with a gimmick similar to old school DDP.

I would have a fart gimmick! I would bend over and TKO guys with my ass! oh wait nevermind I have been told something like that's been taken by a hot girl nevertheless :rolleyes:

Back