if you were a pro wrestler what would your gimmick(s) be?

I would become Dirty Dee.
9aab46a0064e02097ec1b889c5a283b137f1b5e29af824e5d81b0a227157bb4e.jpg

Conor McGregor.

These other wrestlers are just a bunch of bloated juice heads. They're stuck in the mud, every last one of them. They don't move like I move, and there's not a man in this organization that can take my finishing move.

I'm a Federal Worker so my gimmick would be coming out, doing as little as possible in my match while making the other guy do most of the work, then winning at the very end.

with star wars being so popular i would probably do something along those lines. maybe get a stormtrooper helmet and cover it with gold glitter or something. i would call myself the "forcemaster."

haha you cheeky cunt!

Bring British I'd be boring and drink tea, throw shitty uppercuts and mat wrestle in a superior way.

"Juggernaut", he can be a brute strength brawler in the same vein as Scott Norton. Another creative gimmick is a wrestler who is a firefighter. A moniker that could work is "Marshal" or "Chief".

I'd be a smark, disgusted by the state of the business. My first appearance I'd jump over the rails and beat some jobber, and cut a promo about how creative sucks, everything is pg, and there are no cool gimmicks. Every angle I was in would a worked shoot, and I'd attempt to school my opponent on what he needs to do to get over. My finisher would be called "Cheap Heat", or something similar. Just need a name.

I'd be a smark, disgusted by the state of the business. My first appearance I'd jump over the rails and beat some jobber, and cut a promo about how creative sucks, everything is pg, and there are no cool gimmicks. Every angle I was in would a worked shoot, and I'd attempt to school my opponent on what he needs to do to get over. My finisher would be called "Cheap Heat", or something similar. Just need a name.

CM Punk jr?

The Stalker or Doppelganger

In ring: Steals his opponents favorite moves. Usually their finisher.

On the mic: Rattle off facts about their personal lives, wrestling styles, injuries they're trying to hide, etc like an obsessed psycho

Would probably get destroyed at Royal Rumble after pissing off the entire roster.

How bout an evil construction worker called Bull Dozer

tranny version of Adrian Street, Adrian Adonis, Golddust

or a Mr.Fuji type dude who you just know is going to cheat whenever possible, but I am not Asian so not sure if a white devious/cheater would work.

I'd be the killa dad, he's skinny but fat, got no time for anyone, always broke, moody as fuck in the morning and stays with him all day..
my finisher would be 'the taxi driver' , which would be a Canadian destroyer, which would get completely botched everytime..

I'd be the killa dad, he's skinny but fat, got no time for anyone, always broke, moody as fuck in the morning and stays with him all day..
my finisher would be 'the taxi driver' , which would be a Canadian destroyer, which would get completely botched everytime..

would youw ear a wife beaterand jean shorts?

Back