If you want to be real, Jones is the best ever and it's not even close

Jones run to the title is still the most impressive I've seen.

Just SMASHED everyone.

I remember the Matyushenko fight, I told my friends:

Hey, watch this. Jones is going to destroy this old man in 2 minutes or less.

Most defenses, never tested positive, fought all comers instead of dodging number 1 contenders.

Next?

Not even the best in his weight class GTFO of here lmao

Ducked Dillashaw because he would have gotten murked.

JBJ bless you all. Haters rejoice in his greatness

Jones run to the title is still the most impressive I've seen.

Just SMASHED everyone.

I remember the Matyushenko fight, I told my friends:

Hey, watch this. Jones is going to destroy this old man in 2 minutes or less.

Not even the best in his weight class GTFO of here lmao
Well it would be sad if old man Matyushenko beat a 22 year old, wouldn't it? Stay salty if you wish.

Just like lance Armstrong's the best cyclist and
Michael Johnson is the fastest sprinter too right...

Let's get real your boys a cheat.. and probably couldn't accomplish half the shit he has without the juice..ask his brothers ..his family there all saucy

I believe everyone's using. However, given how easy it is to consistently beat the tests, the only way anyone gets caught is one of three things:

1) Can't afford the normal PED's used to beat tests.
2) Too stupid to follow very easy and standardized procedures.
3) Using considerably higher dosages than the people who pass the tests.

So is Jones too poor to afford the usual PED's, too stupid to follow the same procedures almost everyone else can follow, or trying to gain an advantage by using higher dosages than everyone else?

As far as I can see he's rich and intelligent, so that leaves using higher dosages than say DC.

I believe everyone's using. However, given how easy it is to consistently beat the tests, the only way anyone gets caught is one of three things:

1) Can't afford the normal PED's used to beat tests.
2) Too stupid to follow very easy and standardized procedures.
3) Using considerably higher dosages than the people who pass the tests.

So is Jones too poor to afford the usual PED's, too stupid to follow the same procedures almost everyone else can follow, or trying to gain an advantage by using higher dosages than everyone else?

As far as I can see he's rich and intelligent, so that leaves using higher dosages than say DC.

He's arrogant and
A mix of 2 and 3

Just look at the verbal diarrhea he tried to defend himself with against the CSAC..

The guy is a life long cheat with lots of family connections into that world..one shouldn't be surprised at all given he's past transgressions that he's a cheater thru and thru...

He literally admits in the documentary the hurt business on Netflix that he openly pokes opponents in the eyes to gain an advantage knowing he won't be dqed but warned..

That alone speaks volumes to his character as a person

Well it would be sad if old man Matyushenko beat a 22 year old, wouldn't it? Stay salty if you wish.

I was posting that before I saw your reply it wasn’t in response to you.

I’m not salty at all DJ is a great fighter just not on the level of Jones. Jon beat far better competition and more impressively. DJ is one of the smartest fighters, but so is jones. Jones is far more devastating imo.

DJ ducked TJ then lost to cejudo. Sorry, he’s not on that level.

I was posting that before I saw your reply it wasn’t in response to you.

I’m not salty at all DJ is a great fighter just not on the level of Jones. Jon beat far better competition and more impressively. DJ is one of the smartest fighters, but so is jones. Jones is far more devastating imo.

DJ ducked TJ then lost to cejudo. Sorry, he’s not on that level.
Jon ducked Alex, we all know that. then tests positive multiple times, his career has an asterisk next to it and that is no ones fault but his own. DJ lost to Cejudo in an incredibly close fight and wheter it was a robbery or not, he lost it to someone. He didn't get it stripped twice.

Just like lance Armstrong's the best cyclist and
Michael Johnson is the fastest sprinter too right...

Let's get real your boys a cheat.. and probably couldn't accomplish half the shit he has without the juice..ask his brothers ..his family there all saucy
You should take some roids then and become an all-time great, since that's all it takes and no other athletes are using PEDs...

Also, "they're", FFS...

He beat the #1 P4P, 2 division champion, twice lol No one is close to him. He never lost idc what anyone says smashing someone w elbows in mount is not losing

idc what happened outside the octagon and I know they're all on steroids. In the cage, Jon Jones is the best to ever do it and it's not even close.

If you want to be real, Jones is a cheat and drug addict, and you're just another turd with an opinion and an over-inflated ego which is most likely due to the fact that you are a millennial gobshite who grew up in the 'everybody gets a ribbon' era.

Is barry bonds still considered the best baseball player in America?

If you want to be real, Jones is a cheat and drug addict, and you're just another turd with an opinion and an over-inflated ego which is most likely due to the fact that you are a millennial gobshite who grew up in the 'everybody gets a ribbon' era.
Wow, you sound like a HUGE pussy!

The same logic used to dismiss Jon can be used against anyone that fought in the UFC when it was wide open for roids.

The same logic used for Jones can be used against anyone that has ever tested positive. You can't use the steroid argument against people who were never caught. A lack of evidence is not the same as evidence.

Let me guess, you're a registered Democrat?

Back