If you want to be real, Jones is the best ever and it's not even close

The same guy who was hiding under the cage for 8 hours straight?

Different weight but not really.. I just envisage prime Fedor beating him convincingly.

He beat the #1 P4P, 2 division champion, twice lol No one is close to him. He never lost idc what anyone says smashing someone w elbows in mount is not losing

idc what happened outside the octagon and I know they're all on steroids. In the cage, Jon Jones is the best to ever do it and it's not even close.

If you wanna be real he popped multiple times, he's a drug cheat and that nullifies his wins.

no hes not

gsp and fedor are above, especially gsp

I have never seen a greater fighter than him. That includes GSP. However sadly at just 31 years of age his career might be over. He accomplished so much he will always be in the conversation for the best of all time. However his constant screw ups will also play a huge role in his legacy in terms of the what if factor?

Oh great, this imbecilic thread again

<{ByeHomer}>

Did he beat DC while clean or while DC was also roided up? Nope.

So no, we cant say he’s the best ever.

Not to mention that Gus beat his roided ass up, imagine if Gus was roided or Jones was clean. Jones would look even worse postfight.

DC While I respect him there is far too much prisoner of the moment bullshit when it comes to his career. He is not one of the great champions of all time even in his own division. He was never even the greatest fighter in his own division. People can yack on about steroids all they want. If he was abusing them why couldn’t USADA catch him at all for one year? They were testing him over and over again and they couldn’t find anything. When Jones failed test occurred my first thought was that DC should officially file a lawsuit. Because the testing organization that is in charge of that shit had so many tests and they didn’t find a fucking thing. He was cleared to fight. And then after the fact they claim he is dirty. Jones would defeat that man 10 times out of 10. He even kicked his ass at a press conference brawl. It’s really not close.

You put Woodley on the same PEDs as Jones and he's a 4 weight champion.

Jones is the most complete mixed martial artist we have ever seen.

Name someone better.
Most complete fighter with the best resume. Undefeated with more wins over former champs than anyone else.

The Jones haters cope so hard around here.

DC While I respect him there is far too much prisoner of the moment bullshit when it comes to his career. He is not one of the great champions of all time even in his own division. He was never even the greatest fighter in his own division. People can yack on about steroids all they want. If he was abusing them why couldn’t USADA catch him at all for one year? They were testing him over and over again and they couldn’t find anything. When Jones failed test occurred my first thought was that DC should officially file a lawsuit. Because the testing organization that is in charge of that shit had so many tests and they didn’t find a fucking thing. He was cleared to fight. And then after the fact they claim he is dirty. Jones would defeat that man 10 times out of 10. He even kicked his ass at a press conference brawl. It’s really not close.

USADA can't even catch Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa. If people can't understand that the entire things a sham, they're just clueless noobs.

He beat the #1 P4P, 2 division champion, twice lol No one is close to him. He never lost idc what anyone says smashing someone w elbows in mount is not losing

idc what happened outside the octagon and I know they're all on steroids. In the cage, Jon Jones is the best to ever do it and it's not even close.
Why would he feel the need to take the cheap and easy way out by doing PEDs when he is the supposed number 1, with no close second? Why would he cheat by taking PED’s, and getting caught twice?

Why are we minimizing his cheating ? and dare I say, why are we defending Jon’s cheating by using the cheap “because others are supposedly doing it” excuse?

images

Jones cheated because he wanted to maintain the illusion of him being the supposed best, but deep down he knows he ain’t the best. He doesn’t even believe he is, otherwise he would not have risked being disgraced by cheated

OP is all over the correct. Maybe the most correct statement in the history of the sherdog forums.

Dude i forgot about you. Have a good one little guy.
Yeah, that happens when you get old. Don't forget to pick your balls up off the floor before you weakly stumble back to the nursing home!

Back