If you want to be real, Jones is the best ever and it's not even close

we have to assume he was cheating his entire career. therefore his record is utterly meaningless.

Finished twice.

GSP is a GOAT but I don't think he's as complete a martial artist as Jones.

Jones striking > GSP's striking.

Jones striking is vastly overrated. It doesnt look that good against peoples of his size. GSP also smashed smaller fighters on the feet.

Stay triggered son. Old people are mean saying we get participation ribbons, booo, feelings hurt gonna call someone a giant pussy now. Little bitch lol. Fictional superiority? Your gen is known for what again? Oh and i fuck millenials homie, most young women want a real man, not some young confused cuck who gets emotional anytime someone says something that might offend them.
Yeah, you don't sound insecure at ALL! Nothing says "man" like posting in an internet forum about how strong you are and how many "millenials" (young dudes, I assume? not that there's anything wrong with that) you bang. We're definitely all convinced that you're not some washed-up old nobody, desperately trying to prove something to everybody now!<45>

Try to take it easy, snowflake!

Yeah, you don't sound insecure at ALL! Nothing says "man" like posting in an internet forum about how strong you are and how many "millenials" (young dudes, I assume? not that there's anything wrong with that) you bang. We're definitely all convinced that you're not some washed-up old nobody, desperately trying to prove something to everybody now!<45>

Try to take it easy, snowflake!
Dude i forgot about you. Have a good one little guy.

He beat the #1 P4P, 2 division champion, twice lol No one is close to him. He never lost idc what anyone says smashing someone w elbows in mount is not losing

idc what happened outside the octagon and I know they're all on steroids. In the cage, Jon Jones is the best to ever do it and it's not even close.

Even PED Jon isn't better than Conor. lmao

Stop posting on this forum. Conor will never like you.

In terms of skill, it's GSP, Conor, and DJ in no particular order.

So Jones is not only excluded from the top 3 in terms of ability, but he's also a serial cheater on top of that.

If you wanna be real we saw - to our knowledge - the only time Jon competed clean and look ordinary.

Hmmm yeah ts no one has thought of it that way. Thanks for sharing I’m sure you have settled this debate for good

The guy who lost to Cruz and became champ of a division made up of people who lost to Cruz?
Yep. Can't accept it, keep living in denial. I don't lose sleep either way :)

Back