If you had to bet the house on it, Conor or Frankie?

I would bet on Conor. Horrible fight for frankie

I'd bet on frankie but 100% chances I puke mom spaggethi on fight night if I betted the house on it

If Frankie survives two rounds, he wins. Simple as that. He's never been finished, so yeah, Frankie by wrestlefuck. Best cardio/ heart combination against worst cardio/ heart combination. Conor better murk him within 2 or he's in for a long night.

Honestly, I think Conor would be the first guy to finish him. I know Frankie is tough as all hell, but I just don't see his chin taking a shot from Conor. He'd have to have an absolutely brilliant gameplan and execute it perfectly.

Edgar would get his glass chin knocked into orbit. People fail to realize Edgar has a poor chin with amazing 10/10 recovery. McGregor is one of the best killers to ever enter the octagon. It would probably look like Conor vs. Alvarez.

Ffs Maynard put him on queer street twice. When (not if) McGregor puts him on queer street he will not recover.

Yes. It does have to be better than Chad's. Because Chad had a HELL of a time trying to get Conor down and a HELL of a time keeping him there. If it's not as effective as Chad's, Frankie is in trouble.
Chad has 2 weeks notice for that fight, gassed terribly and still won the first 2 rounds.

Chad has 2 weeks notice for that fight, gassed terribly and still won the first 2 rounds.
He gassed largely because of Conor's offense and how did he win a round in which he got KO'd (the second)? Lmao

He gassed largely because of Conor's offense and how did he win a round in which he got KO'd (the second)? Lmao
I thought the KO came in the third, irrelevant. He was dominating that round and its more proof that his 2 weeks prep was more the reason he gassed than Conor's offense.

Ok, McG will try to tag Frankie a lot but Frankie will do a lot of leg kicks to weaken McG's stance; don't see him doing his rushes since Mcg will counter that. McG will clip Frankie once or twice with a Ko but frankie will recover. once McG gasses Frankie wikk smother with elbows and GnP since he's relentless on the ground and has more fight time than McG.

that being said if Mcg doesn't TKO frankie (which i doubt) he's on a rough night. Frankie UD.

wouldn't sleep on edgar having one of the best hearts if not tge best.

Still not sold on Conor's ground game...this will look like Edgar vs. Pantera....
077_Yair_Rodriguez.0.jpg

I thought the KO came in the third, irrelevant. He was dominating that round and its more proof that his 2 weeks prep was more the reason he gassed than Conor's offense.
How is that more proof? Lol

I don't see how he was dominating when he saw his takedowns get defended and when he did get a takedown, Conor get up from all of them. There was no domination in that fight from Chad imo. An oft repeated myth as far as I'm concerned. He had success but Conor defended takedowns very well and stood up from the ones that Chad did land. The striking was far more lopsided from where I was sitting

at 170 pounds, yes

best nate we've seen, most polished boxing and at the weight he can perform at his absolute best.

At 155 those fights would have gone differently, but those fights took place at 170

it's silly to underestimate the weight. At 170 Nate was easily one of the toughest style opponents he couldve faced at any weight class
Lol best nate we've seen. He was getting tagged b4 rocking conor in the 1st fight and gassed in the 2nd.

lol no, Edgar wouldn't gas out like Mendes did.

+ impossible to finish Frankie
Edgar is eventually going to get finished he can only take so much damage before his chin finally fails him . Ive got a lot of respect for what edgar has done in his career but i dont think he has much mileage left and I feel McGregor might be to long and accurate at this point for Edgar to handle but if anything Edgar has proved he is game for anyone

I see too many casual responses in Edgar vs McGregor threads
Lets make it serious boyos
For me, im done doubting McGregor at FW but Frankie is no more the prime animal he was. Plus add all the boxing McGregor did for the Mayweather fight
McGregor by TKO
Has edgar ever faced a power hitter like connor though? Does guillard hit harder? If so then edgar at featherweight. At lw, connor by UD.

Back