If you had to bet the house on it, Conor or Frankie?

At even odds I would pick Frankie. He never stops moving and has a great chin. By the time the 3 or 4th round comes he tkos Conor or subs him

Alvarez breaking mentally? Ok. Oh wait. Aldo, one of the most stone cold killers to ever fight. Oh he broke too. Be objective, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't have any relation to the probability of it eventually occurring .

What the fuck does any of that have to do with Frankie as a fighter?

Last edited:
Every chin cracks....it'll be interesting to see when Frankie's does. It's hard to ever count that dude out of a fight but his durability is going to fail him eventually.

Why pick a winner of a fictitious fight that was never and will never take place?

Oh and Frankie would whoop that ass....

I see too many casual responses in Edgar vs McGregor threads
Lets make it serious boyos
For me, im done doubting McGregor at FW but Frankie is no more the prime animal he was. Plus add all the boxing McGregor did for the Mayweather fight
McGregor by TKO

I think Conor finds the chin before too long and he just hits too hard for the guys at 145 to handle.

Frankie would get KO'd or be trying to dig his way out of a couple 10-8 early rounds.

As much as I hate to say it, Conor. Frankie has been in too many wars and is undersized.

at this point

Conor ez

if it happened around the mendes fight, maybe edgar

The rumor that he tore his acl again during that came training with Rory prob had some truth to it tho, given his skeletor esque weigh in

that fight likely isn't the best frame of reference as to how it would go versus a healthy Conor. Esp when he fought a wrestler on 2 weeks notice when preparing for a striker

If frankie had fought him then though, 65/35 he would've won.

a 100% Conor like we seen around the same time frame against aldo beats him imo

and now without question, Frankie getting old and the size is too much

Maynard almost stopped him many times, Conor would likely finish him. Not without taking a bit of punishment though

Name one knockout artist Frankie fought with the skills Conor has?
Name a contender (term used lightly, as Conor does not fight contenders)that Conor has fought in a scheduled bout, eg. not Mendes on 10 days notice, that has any wrestling skills? We've seen Frankie's chin and slick in and out boxing. The only wrestling we've seen from Conor is getting owned by Mendes up until Mendes gassed hard at the end of Rd 1, lol.

Conor got beat up twice by 19-11 Nate Diaz.

lmao
at 170 pounds, yes

best nate we've seen, most polished boxing and at the weight he can perform at his absolute best.

At 155 those fights would have gone differently, but those fights took place at 170

it's silly to underestimate the weight. At 170 Nate was easily one of the toughest style opponents he couldve faced at any weight class

It doesn't have to be better than Chad's, just better than Canner's. And it is; by a mile.
Yes. It does have to be better than Chad's. Because Chad had a HELL of a time trying to get Conor down and a HELL of a time keeping him there. If it's not as effective as Chad's, Frankie is in trouble.

It would be like the Yair fight. Frankie via GNP to death. Frankie has never been KO’ed or TKO’ed.

The only wrestling we've seen from Conor is getting owned by Mendes up until Mendes gassed hard at the end of Rd 1, lol.

Might be the most repeated lie in MMA history. Chad did not own Conor in any sense, he failed on 3 of 7 TD attempts and Conor stood up on his own from 3 of the 4 that landed.

Back