If you had to bet the house on it, Conor or Frankie?

Is Conor going back to FW?? LW Conor takes Frankie out, at FW might be too dehydrated.

Who knows. It’s really a fight we should see.

If I was forced to bet the house, I would call the police. No way I trust my place with all my cats and anime dvds into the hands of people who can lie, overtrain, injure their leg in the first exchange, lose balance or consciousness due to some old head trauma that went undetected for doctors. Conor may pull out due to injury, fight with UFC managment or getting caught for doing coke from the belly of a prostitute, get into a fight with some hobo etc. Same with Frankie Edgar.

frankies just so small mn ut i think he wins it tbh chad mendes held conor down on a weeks notice no cardio to do it for 3 rounds so full cam edgar i think takes him down holds him

We are talking about his mental toughness; I just explained that, and then you quoted it.

No, you're bringing up Conor's success against Aldo and Alvarez, which has no bearing on Frankie Edgar's mental toughness.

Hmm.

Checks sherdog home page. Nothing.

Sees multiple threads..

The fuck are you guys babbling about.

I think Frankie Edgar is a better fighter than Conor, but would lose due to the style match up.

Conors distance control and ability to angle out of takedown attempts would likely neutralize Frankie's game due to the size difference.

Frankie Edgar is almost custom tailored for Conor's style.

Conor would be the Hallman to Frankie's Hughes. There are more fighters that Frankie is able to beat and Frankie is more skilled, but Conor is a terrible match up for him.

At even odds I would pick Frankie. He never stops moving and has a great chin. By the time the 3 or 4th round comes he tkos Conor or subs him

The odds would not be even. Frankie would have to be a HUGE underdog for the risk of betting on him in a Conor fight to be worth it.....

I think Frankie gets mentally broken before the fight even happens . After reading what Frankie's coach said after the Alvarez fight I think that's what would happen .
Frankie has never been broken in his entire career, but you know he's going to break because his coach... what the hell, are you retarded?

Frankie has never been broken in his entire career, but you know he's going to break because his coach... what the hell, are you retarded?
What the hell is gling on with this conception of Frankie never getting finished?
Let Frankie fight Ngannau, and see how much his history of never getting stopped matters

tenor.gif

Back