If you had to bet the house on it, Conor or Frankie?

My castle and my horse on Frankie via RNC. Just watch what he did to Yair + we know how good Connor on the ground.

Edgar via tko

He weathers an early storm

Conor gets tired, Frankie takes him down and beats him relentlessly until either the ref stops the fight or Conor taps to strikes

Since I'm betting everything I have I cover my bet with Conor rd1 via ko/tko to get my stake back

Conor cutting down to 145 now would have even worse cardio than normal, he's out on his feet mid round 2

frankie by submission

you aren't KOing him if you're in his weight class, period. and hes got the heart and gas tank to destroy conor in the later rounds.

Edgar via tko

He weathers an early storm

Conor gets tired, Frankie takes him down and beats him relentlessly until either the ref stops the fight or Conor taps to strikes

Since I'm betting everything I have I cover my bet with Conor rd1 via ko/tko to get my stake back

Conor cutting down to 145 now would have even worse cardio than normal, he's out on his feet mid round 2
The fight was at 155lbs not 145lbs

Gun to my head I'd have to pick McGregor.

1st round KO and an very favorable/controversial early stoppage

Who defeated Chad menedes the quickest???
There's your answer...

Nah, I'm jk.... I have no idea who wins or even have a house to bet for that matter..

I honestly see Frankie "Yair-ing" McGregor at FW or LW. That's what I truly believe will happen.

dbdl3qcav6g01.gif

Last edited:
I want Frankie to win and I would never count him out, it’s just that I see another fight like Conor vs Eddie happening. Hopefully I’m wrong and Frankie puts on a clinic, it’s just sadly I don’t see it happening. My reaction if Frankie does whoop that ass though...
TUF+Reaction.gif

Who defeated Chad menedes the quickest???
There's your answer...

Nah, I'm jk.... I have no idea who wins or even have a house to bet for that matter..
Who let you in these reputed forums where millionaires reside
<DisgustingHHH>
Mods do your job!!

Back