If you had to bet the house on it, Conor or Frankie?

Frankie shows up and waits around in the cage for two years, eventually starving to death. Conor comes in and stands over the corpse, fists raised triumphantly, while declaring that he has easily vanquished yet another game foe. Dana White then awards Conor the heavyweight title. Joe Rogan has long passed out after masturbating too vigorously to a promo video about a fighter who once hit someone really super hard, and has to be revived before commenting on "what will most assuredly go down as the most legendary fight of all time". The three living men join hands in the center of the Octagon, jerking each other off while spitting into each other's mouths. Conor returns to his slumber for another fifteen to twenty years, only emerging to send half threatening tweets about retiring.

Fair enough

But let's be honest Conor gasses regardless of division
I agree
But since everyone goes on here to garble about how McGregor wins or Frankie wins by some absurd fucking idea
I wanted to know if i had a house to bet, what would i do which clearly would be McGregor by KO

I agree
But since everyone goes on here to garble about how McGregor wins or Frankie wins by some absurd fucking idea
I wanted to know if i had a house to bet, what would i do which clearly would be McGregor by KO
If you had a house to bet this is not a fight to bet it on

I wouldn't bet it on any fight

This is a classic match up of striker vs wrestler

It stays standing for an extended amount of time Conor wins easy
Frankie gets it to the ground for any extended amount of time he win

The winner is the one who dictates where the fight takes places

We won't know who that is until it happens, which it almost certainly never will

The best we can hope for is Conor vs khabib, khabib doesn't have the slick boxing Edgar has but does have the wrestling and GnP

No getting head kicked then punched unconscious is more brutal.
Who feels better right now

Ufc light heavyweight champ Daniel Cormier who is scheduled for a super fight with stipe

Or Jon Jones

Who let you in these reputed forums where millionaires reside
<DisgustingHHH>
Mods do your job!!

I'm a low key trillionaire that benches teh 275. But I don't have A house to bet because I own All of Alaska, so realistically I own more property than you're Worth. Take you're petty millions somewhere else, this is the big leagues.... hahaha

Who feels better right now

Ufc light heavyweight champ Daniel Cormier who is scheduled for a super fight with stipe

Or Jon Jones
Jones, knowing he is Cormiers superior and the fact he can get a heavyweight title shot whenever he pleases.

I'm a low key trillionaire that benches teh 275. But I don't have A house to bet because I own All of Alaska, so realistically I own more property than you're Worth. Take you're petty millions somewhere else, this is the big leagues.... hahaha
<{jackyeah}>
Welcome to sherdog sir

one fucking tweet, and everyone is talking about a guy who isn't even currently fighting.

well done Conor. it worked.

Doesn't even have to be true, 90% of his followers are sheep who will retweet and believe anything he says. But that's how it's always been with people and pop icons

What weight class? If it's 145, then I think Frankie has a decent shot. If it's 155, I think Conor is a clear favorite.

Also, let's not forget that Frankie is long in the tooth. The guy is 36, and it's amazing that he's stayed this good for this long. But the reality is that he's on the back end of his career. If we're talking about Frankie from a few years back, I think he mauls Conor at any weight class. But Conor should be a favorite against this version of Frankie.

Frankie's mental toughness is unmatched.

go away.

The guy that throws a temper tantrum and his little hat across the ring when he doesn't get gifted another decision, ok.

Frankie breaking mentally... <YeahOKJen>

Alvarez breaking mentally? Ok. Oh wait. Aldo, one of the most stone cold killers to ever fight. Oh he broke too. Be objective, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't have any relation to the probability of it eventually occurring .

It would be like the Mendes fight, minus Frankie gassing.

McG would be begging for a stand-up in the 5th round.

Edgar, UD.
Sub or TKO for Edgar in R3/4.
No way Canner handles Frankies TDs or pace.

Frankie's wrestling < Mendes wrestling. Its good but not as good as chads. These two fights winr look anything alike. Frankie has good head movement but he squats in the pocket for way too long. Similar to Aldo, Conor will wait for Frankie to bring offense, eat a shot if necessary and slide his left in. Frankie doesn't have the chin to trade with Conor and I don't think he's fast enough to beat Conors timing. Conor is a turd but he beats Frankie soundly at 155. Frankie has a chance at a short notice, depleted 145 Conor.

Frankie's wrestling < Mendes wrestling. Its good but not as good as chads. These two fights winr look anything alike. Frankie has good head movement but he squats in the pocket for way too long. Similar to Aldo, Conor will wait for Frankie to bring offense, eat a shot if necessary and slide his left in. Frankie doesn't have the chin to trade with Conor and I don't think he's fast enough to beat Conors timing. Conor is a turd but he beats Frankie soundly at 155. Frankie has a chance at a short notice, depleted 145 Conor.

It doesn't have to be better than Chad's, just better than Canner's. And it is; by a mile.

Back