If you got offered 10k to fight a UFC prelim, and were getting pounded on, would you tap?

Definitely take the brain damage because I'm not a pussy.

I wouldn't even take the fight for just 10k to begin with,

It depends.

Am I fighting CM Punk or Paulo Costa?

I'd just turtle up and hope the ref doesn't allow me to "be a warrior"

I’d come from behind in the last three minutes with a karate chop to the temple knockout

only fight I would take for 10k is against cm punk and I'm not sure his gnp is devastating enough to make someone tap

Would tap for 3k

i would tap to stike has soon the fight start and run around the octogon screaming ''Dana is my bitch'' then writte a book about how the UFC is corrupt and paid me to take a dives and make millions

Are you using the $10K amount as if it's a lot of money, or as if it's not much?

Um... pretty obvious it was meant as not much. I mean, he picked among the lowest salaries (if not the lowest) in an UFC fight so...

Would the question make much sense if it were posed with a large amount like $500k? It wouldn't, so it's meant as a low amount.

Just give up your back and let them sink an RNC like Lord Rumble

Rumble lowkey has the best fight IQ of all time, zero brain damage
Was gonna give you the like, brother, after the 1st part. Then I read the 2nd paragraph and was like, da fuk? Same guy who tried to outwrestle DC. Nice try though.

Honestly, I wouldn't and here's why. If you're a 10K prelim guy, you have no job security. They can cut you whenever they want. If you tap to strikes, DFW might think you don't "really want to be an Ultimate Fighter."

They got you by the balls. Fuck that whole ego shit. You don't tap because they might not bring you back if you do. Simple as that.

Why do the special teamers in the NFL risk their lives on kickoffs? Same thing. It's their dreams and they will risk everything to hold onto it.

Edit: This presumes I'm a real fighter. I'm not. At the bell, I take 1 step forward and crumple into a pile, screaming in agony and waive off the fight.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be in that position
10k prelim bum is doing nothing
<{UberTS}>

Back