If you got offered 10k to fight a UFC prelim, and were getting pounded on, would you tap?

Um... pretty obvious it was meant as not much. I mean, he picked among the lowest salaries (if not the lowest) in an UFC fight so...

Would the question make much sense if it were posed with a large amount like $500k? It wouldn't, so it's meant as a low amount.
You're unlikeable.

I wouldn't fight for 10k. The guys doing that don't have any other options.

If someone takes a pro fight for only $10K they typically think they can make more money down the line. Tapping to strikes will severely hurt that chance because of the stigma surrounding it.

lol such a weird question op. Tap and walk away with 10k or go out on your shield and get beaten to death?

Slow day at work op?

10 G's for brain damage is a great deal. OP I could give you brain damage for free if I saw you in the streets.

Ide slap on a triangle and get that performance bonus the hell is wrong wit you

tenor.gif

I'd only agree to fight cm punk as I know I'd have a good chance at winning that fight. Even with a moderate training camp. I used to train kick boxing and Bjj. Until my mom died from cancer some 2 and a half years ago. I need to get back to training but I have this empty void in my life since her passing.

I'd fight anybody for 10K. Hell, a few punches in the mouth and a tap tap and wooo, paid.

This. Immediately after touching gloves.

24m98b8.jpg

If all I got offered was 10k, I'd verbally tap right after we touch gloves and the ref said "fight".
I really do long for the day that someone does something like this...
Like imagine getting into the crawl in position like Conor and Silva do as they enter the centre and just tapping out instead lol.

Itd be gold to hear the commentary and see Dana's reaction.

Mighty Mouse should do this in his last fight as the ultimate F U
Lol

Back