If you dont understand how Jon tested positive after multiple false tests:

So your telling me a multi millionaire who can afford whatever he wants and whoever he wants
Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah

What kind of defense is this?
Don't you know how many big stars have been busted for doping?

What kind of defense is this?
Don't you know how many big stars have been busted for doping?

Can we get someone else to post this message I think only about 60 people have replied with this,
Was hoping to hit 100

So your telling me a multi millionaire who can afford whatever he wants and whoever he wants
Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah

Slap on the wrists really that though
What's the worst that actually happened to him after fuck up after fuck up?
Bit of community service couple days in jail and a high car insurance premium
Back to the original point, millionaire

I still believe that Brock came back with the blessing and $ of WWE testing facilities behind him and he fucked it up, so yes he did.

I don't know how much jon jones stuff you watch dude but he looks very happy and content to me, he's just a troll

I've watched him on Vlogs before now chilling with powerlifters on 'massthetics' YouTube channel, sharing his pre workout and showing off his corvette being a really nice dude, I'm not making it up and it's not an act, Garrett just starts filming him without even his knowledge
Every time I see him he seems miserable, every time someone criticizes him he either lashes out or cries

To me those arent signs of happiness

They very well could give him the lifetime ban. I'd be shocked but given his past record and the vicious beating he gave dc. If steroids aided in that, man its not a good scenario for Jones. Which sucks I really bought into him at least being clean for the fight. I agree with the masking agents tho, that's kinda what I am thinking happened as well.

Back