If you dont understand how Jon tested positive after multiple false tests:

The psychology of all of this with these athletes is a mystery to me. I would never be comfortable giving my blood and my urine knowing full well I am taking steroids or other drugs. And I am just praying and hoping the masking agents or whatever will do their job. I could never handle that kind of stress. It's crazy.

I think they gain confidence based on how many tests they don't fail while using steroids or other PEDs. If you have a 98% chance of passing test, you can easily forget abut the 2%. But the tests add up after a while. If you're tested dozens of times, it's not that surprising you eventually get caught.

When you're dehydrated it's more likely to show as well

His fat fuck brothers don't need to worry about being dehydrated like fighters/bodybuilders do

Jones should watch who he takes advice from imo
If that is the case, then he should have just moved to HW and never cut weight.

So your telling me a multi millionaire who can afford whatever he wants and whoever he wants
Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah
He fucked up his Bentley

Money doesn't buy intelligence

He has been an uneducated fool his entire life

As a matter of fact, Iowa and Iowa state desperately wanted Jon to wrestle for them but he didn't have the grades.

Think about that. He didn't have the grades to get into a state school in fucking Iowa and this is with their wrestling coaches bending arms to get him in

I can actually understand how it would be difficult to see so I will explain.

Different steroids how up in your blood long after you discontinued taking them. If you read here: https://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

You can see that turinabol stays in your system for 6 weeks of the positive test, which means that Jon took it within the last 6 weeks. So then the question becomes

"why did he have negative tests prior to his positive tests if he has been taking this for 6+weeks???"
The answer is masking agents. These athletes use masking agents to hide turinabol from their system, however these masking agents while having a much shorter duration in your system then the actual steroid, can still be tested for. The two drug tests an athlete KNOWS they are going to take is the pre fight and post fight which means they ABSOLUTELY cannot take the masking agent in proximity to those tests, therefor they can still pop for the anabolic steroid that they took weeks ago... does this make sense to everybody??
You mean someone put a pill in his sandwich right ?

So your telling me a multi millionaire who can afford whatever he wants and whoever he wants
Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah
Lol you are in every Jones thread defending him, you are fighting a losing battle

The guy fucked up everything else in his life, its to he expected he keeps fucking up

Slap on the wrists really that though
What's the worst that actually happened to him after fuck up after fuck up?
Bit of community service couple days in jail and a high car insurance premium
Back to the original point, millionaire
I love how you think money makes shitty miserable people less miserable somehow

It can make someone poor happy, but he's had a lot of money for a lot of time and dude looks miserable as hell and lashes out like a little girl everytime someone says something to him, not signs of happiness

So the masking agents mask the steroid for a certain amount of time, lets say 1-2 weeks but the masking agents are only detectable for like 6-12 hours... for example hydrochlorthiazide that cyborg and JDS just tested positive for

Thanks for your response. I'm confused though. If it is only detectable for 6-12 hours then it seems strange that Jon, knowing that he has a fight night test and that the masking agent can only be detected for 6-12 hours and that it will mask his steroid for 1-2 weeks, would not have used it again a week out or a few days out or whatever.

It just seems strange that he would know enough to effectively use a masking agent to pass 7 (USADA site shows he has been tested 8 times in 2017, I assume that one was the fight night test) other tests that he did not know were coming but would fail to effectively use the masking agent to pass the one test that he did know was coming. Would you agree that that seems strange?

Your missing a key item.
Not all samples taken are tested for all substances.

He took turinabol (likely for his whole career, as past low-T test results support) and just wasn't caught until now.

In all likelihood, none of his samples were actually tested for turinabol except the one that popped. If/when USADA goes back and test older samples for tbol, those too might pop.

And what's all the talk of masking agents? Turinabol/tbol is an AAS (anabolic-androgenic steriod) not a masking agent.

The masking agent thing was a response to the guy who I replied to.

So USADA actually does keep samples now. Its that whole "biological passport" thing. So luckily we should be able to see if your theory holds up! Hopefully the results come out soon.

Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah

You think his money makes him smart? You are delusional! He promised everyone he was clean, including his own team. As it turns out, he was just a stupid and scared little man who turned to roids rather than fight natural.

Have you forgotten how scared your multi millionaire was when he ran from the car accident?

Didnt Wink say about Jones injury 2 days before the fight? Maybe he took ped for repair it?

Lol you are in every Jones thread defending him, you are fighting a losing battle

The guy fucked up everything else in his life, its to he expected he keeps fucking up

Not so much defending him

I'm just a tinfoil hat wearer

I love how you think money makes shitty miserable people less miserable somehow

It can make someone poor happy, but he's had a lot of money for a lot of time and dude looks miserable as hell and lashes out like a little girl everytime someone says something to him, not signs of happiness

I don't know how much jon jones stuff you watch dude but he looks very happy and content to me, he's just a troll

I've watched him on Vlogs before now chilling with powerlifters on 'massthetics' YouTube channel, sharing his pre workout and showing off his corvette being a really nice dude, I'm not making it up and it's not an act, Garrett just starts filming him without even his knowledge

Who runs T-bol only is the better question.

Not Jon Jones is my guess.

I wonder how embarrassed jon jones is that he's on peds and still can't come close to dunking

2gt3g5v.jpg
His reach plus roids? It's inexcusable. C level athlete.

He fucked up his Bentley

Money doesn't buy intelligence

He has been an uneducated fool his entire life

As a matter of fact, Iowa and Iowa state desperately wanted Jon to wrestle for them but he didn't have the grades.

Think about that. He didn't have the grades to get into a state school in fucking Iowa and this is with their wrestling coaches bending arms to get him in
Also GSP is GOAT.

Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah
So millionaire athletes don't fail tests all the time then...? Say what?

I'll be the first to admit I know enough about drugs until it comes to steroids.

Exactly, whoever deals with his cycle in camp has completely fucked their timing up.

People need to remember Silva, Brock and Jones failed post fight tests so it means 1 or 2 things.

Not using the masking agent at the right time or usada testing differently for the post fight test.

Back