If you could legally fist-fight any celebrity out in the streets - who would it be? (fight brahs gtf

@TeTe because that punk is being passive-aggressive with me and I don't like it.

After that warm-up, I'd take on Caitlyn Jenner. I'd win via having more testosterone and I think beating him/her/it up would trigger the most people

Lmfao everyone magically winning their fantasy fight

I bet you'd all get dropped

Lmfao everyone magically winning their fantasy fight

I bet you'd all get dropped
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

@TeTe because that punk is being passive-aggressive with me and I don't like it.

After that warm-up, I'd take on Caitlyn Jenner. I'd win via having more testosterone and I think beating him/her/it up would trigger the most people
Bunny!! Can we fight the harlem heat together??

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
I'd fight that kid

And I'd FUCK HIM UP

lol

I'd streetfight Seagal. I need this resume star

Christy Mack,her last fight exposed a lot of defensive flaws in her game,think it'd be an easy W.

Michael Rapaport ... I would hurt this cuck really bad.
Michael-Rapaport-portrait-billboard-1548.jpg
this

Stephen Hawking

James Franco, I can't stand that poseur, such an ingenuine, trend-hopping hack.

davemustainemegadethnov2016_638.jpg

This cunt right here.

Threw a fucking hammer at his guitar tech backstage during the bass and drum solo of a show I was working. Wasn't happy about something about his sound.

Not happy about your sound, Dave? Then don't skip sound check asshole.

The guy's written some all time classics, but holy hell, what a miserable bitch.

He's one of my guitar heroes, and Megadeth was my favorite band for like five years, but yea....I can't disagree.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Back