If you could legally fist-fight any celebrity out in the streets - who would it be? (fight brahs gtf

Adam Corolla. he has disparaged the Mexican people I owe him an ass whopping.

I really don't want to go back and watch it just look for the segment where he uses identity politics and proclaims it as fact

I actually watched it when it was first aired and he just cited some basic facts from what I remember.

He's the same fucking retard who didn't know what the fuck he was talking about after the brexit "fiasco" and blatantly misconstrued information to try and sway his audience. Fuck him.

Fuck this peckerwood.

craqpi9.jpg

Tom cruise and Vin diesel at the same time. They both annoy the fuck out of me. If there is time later , Jon stewart

Wilford brimeley if he's still alive
Michael Moore
Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Michele Rodriguez
Aaron Rodgers
Clay Matthews
Cam newton

Dr Phil. I'd rip that stupid fucking mustache off his face and staple it to his ass crack.

Also any of those shit berg phony psychics but they aren't around any more in public. Sylvia Browne would top the list after she told that mother her daughter was dead, the mother dies and it turns out the daughter was alive.

I'm not sure if I can think of an ass kicking good enough for what she deserves.

I'd probably dominate either Shane Obedzinski or Spencer Breslin. KO festival for them for sure.

Wby?
Fisting out another is an intimate act that should only be carried out by two consenting adults who really care for each other/ share some sort of deep sexual connection. Or two highly advanced teenagers.

Edit:
I misread the title. Disregard post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back