If you could go back in time to watch any event...

WM 12. I still have vivid memories of screaming at the tv when shawn was in the sharp shooter

The Montreal Screw Job, to save the day

I'm gonna make a movie loosely based on my real life.

Where I build a time machine to go back in time to the match where the fake Hebner cost Hogan a match against Andre, and as a young child I was crying my eyes out at that finish (this actually happened) ... and I build a time machine to go stop it from happening, but I wind up getting hired by the WWF and inadvertently being the person responsible for the booking of that finish.

I'm gonna make a movie loosely based on my real life.

Where I build a time machine to go back in time to the match where the fake Hebner cost Hogan a match against Andre, and as a young child I was crying my eyes out at that finish (this actually happened) ... and I build a time machine to go stop it from happening, but I wind up getting hired by the WWF and inadvertently being the person responsible for the booking of that finish.

<mma4>

The Montreal Screw Job, to save the day
I also have vivid memories of this match when it happened. At the time Vince telling to ring the bell wasn't clear at all. I had internet (AOL keyword for life) I'm not sure if rumors had been floating but I remember thinking will this actually be bret harts last match in wwe. I'm not sure if it was well known at the time that he was jumping ship. But I remember knowing as soon as the bell rang that something wasn't right and Bret was legit pissed. I was a bag of mixed emotions. Shawn just won the title but Bret is leaving and seems legit angry.

wm06_1990_32.0.jpg

I also have vivid memories of this match when it happened. At the time Vince telling to ring the bell wasn't clear at all. I had internet (AOL keyword for life) I'm not sure if rumors had been floating but I remember thinking will this actually be bret harts last match in wwe. I'm not sure if it was well known at the time that he was jumping ship. But I remember knowing as soon as the bell rang that something wasn't right and Bret was legit pissed. I was a bag of mixed emotions. Shawn just won the title but Bret is leaving and seems legit angry.

I think it added to the rivalry how they both never really got along. It created more raw and genuine emotion.

Which ones would you choose? What´s the one moment you wish you were there to witness live?

I´d probably choose Rock vs Hogan at WM18.

I was there :D

I've watched the video since and it doesn't do it justice.

thought of another one. Summerslam 97. go back and tell Owen not to do that damned piledriver.

Back