If you could witness three mysteries after

You guys are wasting this opportunity on some contemporary soap opera bullshit.

What happened a the human evolution bottlneck about 70,000 years ago, presumably mt Toba erupting.
The first humans to migrate to the Americas, we don't know how and when that happened.
How life began on earth - was it self-replicating chemistry that somehow wedged itself inside of little fat bubbles and then just took off from there? was it seeded from outerspace? Was it some totally different thing initially, that morphed into what we know as life today?

These are 5 billion times more intriguing than who shot some guy or who caused a car crash.
I thought of the 1st one, if that thrown a stone theory is correct.
What existed 1 second before the big bang
See if Soc's teacher were went to Atlantus

I left off pyramids just to be different

Three is just cruel.

1.I'll watch where they hide ghengis khan's body.

2.Have a gander at the world in 13000 years ago

Annnd

3. See who and how and why in the fuck they built Nan Madol.

Attachments

• 44121629_616022412128088_5035125847707615232_o.jpg
    44121629_616022412128088_5035125847707615232_o.jpg
    802.4 KB · Views: 5
  • GettyImages-976652558.jpg
    GettyImages-976652558.jpg
    946.2 KB · Views: 5
observe what monsters decided to discontinue pepsi crystal and hopefully ascertain who their dark Lord was in order to thwart them.

find out why deniro is so obsessed with crows

and see how America's little boy old Hanksy (Tom Hanks) came to become so knowledegable of the spirit realm and dark magic

observe what monsters decided to discontinue pepsi crystal and hopefully ascertain who their dark Lord was in order to thwart them.

find out why deniro is so obsessed with crows

and see how America's little boy old Hanksy (Tom Hanks) came to become so knowledegable of the spirit realm and dark magic
Tom hanks knows magic?

I’d like to see the look on Jared Fogels’ face when he exits his car and ignores the parking meter.

I’ll use my second wish on seeing his face when he returns to find a ticket on his windshield.

That’s it.

Atlantis. True or make believe
Dinosaurs extinction
Where is Jimmy Hoffa
Atlantis was a place, off the isle of crete
You wouldn’t last long when dinosaurs died, it was a meteor
Jimmy is at the bottom of Lake Michigan

Pyramids
JFK
and I'd like to see whether or not that midget actually hung himself on the set of Wizard of Oz
1. Ancient advanced civilization
2. CIA
3. No
What happened to the dinosaurs.
How the pyramids were really built.
The resurrection of Jesus.
1. Comet impact
2. Ancient advanced civilization
3. Watch the Passion of the Christ 2, coming soon
Roswell incident
Who killed JonBenet Ramsey
Where did D.B. Cooper end up
1. Interdimensional beings
2. Her brother
3. Ask Uncle Chael

Easter Island
World Wide flood
Cities of the Amazon and what happened to them
1. Large Samoans in small boats
2. Read the Epic of Gilgamesh
3. Disease killed off a large percentage of the population

Princess Diana
Chris Farley
JFK
1. Yes, the Royal Family wanted her silenced
2. Too fat and out of control for all the drugs he was taking
3. CIA

Voynich Manuscript
Gimlin/Patterson Bigfoot footage
Abiogenesis

I wish I had the powers of that Japanese guy in Heroes.
I could witness it all.

This is a great question. I have things that I am so curious about. One caveat is I would need to understand the languages spoken as a super power.

1. Jesus. I would like to see a miracle like water into wine, and his resurrection. If I am the fly on the wall and nothing like that happens.....wellllllll that could be some shit. I have suspicions, so to know he was truly the Son of God would be incredible or could be heartbreaking. I would also know what he looked like, which would be cool.

2. Muhammad. On one of his pilgrimages in 610, he was meditating in a cave on Mount Jabal aI-Nour. The Angel Gabriel appeared to him. Gave him words that created the Koran. I would like to see this event or non event. If this were a lie, he was just a fake prophet, no one would believe me, but I would love to know.

3. Dinosaurs.....I would love to be invisible and be able to observe a few different eras...Watch T rexes---what did they really look like, did they have feathers? How and what did they hunt? Solitary? Pack? Would also like to see Argentinosaurus, and Titanosaurs. They lived at the end of Earth’s Cretaceous Period (145 million to 66 million years ago), They died out at the end of the Cretaceous. The largest creatures to ever walk the earth. Why did they die?

Jon Benet--Brother did it, mother covered up.
JFK--Mob organized it, Oswald did it. Ruby shut him up.
Pyramids built by massive groups of workers using rollers, pulleys levers.

If Jesus or Muhammad are fake I want a redo and would like to see either Easter Island Heads or Stonehenge built.

I've gone down the JBR wormhole so many times and keep flipping back and forth. It's the most fascinating true crime case to me.

Roswell
Jean Benet Ramsey
Pyramid construction
Yeah same It’s very interesting case but I’m sure if was brother or one of the parents

Roswell a good one

Back