If you could witness three mysteries after

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
Never used a prefix thing not sure what it does so won’t .

If you could go be a ghost in the room after you die, or a fly on the wall if you wanna come back as a fly , and witness three mysteries which three would you want to witness ?

Example witness who shot JFK, or witness who Jack the Ripper or zodiac are or what happened to Maura Murray.. stuff like that. What are three Mysteries you would want to witness? You can only pick three though if you cheat and pick four you come back to life as a poor person.

Like three big events not like why your father left, no one cares. Actually you can use that I changed my mind.

It’s cold here my car was covered in an ice sheet last night . Have a good day . It took forever to scrape ice off last night.

You guys are wasting this opportunity on some contemporary soap opera bullshit.

What happened a the human evolution bottlneck about 70,000 years ago, presumably mt Toba erupting.
The first humans to migrate to the Americas, we don't know how and when that happened.
How life began on earth - was it self-replicating chemistry that somehow wedged itself inside of little fat bubbles and then just took off from there? was it seeded from outerspace? Was it some totally different thing initially, that morphed into what we know as life today?

These are 5 billion times more intriguing than who shot some guy or who caused a car crash.

My other three

Did Epstein kill himself
Americas, Australia, New Zealand and the Pac. Islands before the Europeans came along
Who came first the chicken or the egg.

What happened a the human evolution bottlneck about 70,000 years ago, presumably mt Toba erupting.
The first humans to migrate to the Americas, we don't know how and when that happened.
How life began on earth - was it self-replicating chemistry that somehow wedged itself inside of little fat bubbles and then just took off from there? was it seeded from outerspace? Was it some totally different thing initially, that morphed into what we know as life today?

These are 5 billion times more intriguing than who shot some guy or who caused a car crash.
We're more than capable of deciding what we want to be curious about.

That's what most people care about unfortunately.

1) Witness the creation of the universe. If it started with the big bang, what did things look like before that and what occurred immediately afterwards?

2) What happens if you enter a black hole? What does it feel like to have light/space/time bent around you and to experience existence as a 4th/5th or higher dimensional being?

3) How many takes and how much time and effort did they spend on the ape suit worn in the Patterson Gimlin footage? Would like to come up on it full speed on a skateboard and veer onto its side of the path and purposefully shoulder check it in the face. Then immediately get in its face while it's still dazed and tell it I want to eff it up and have my board up and ready to knock it out.

Last edited:
1) Witness the creation of the universe. If it started with the big bang, what did things look like before that and what occurred immediately afterwards?

2) What happens if you enter a black hole? What does it feel like to have light/space/time bent around you and to experience existence as a 4th/5th or higher dimensional being?

3) How many takes and how much time and effort did they spend on the costume worn in the Patterson Gimlin footage? Would like to come up on it full speed on a skateboard and veer onto its side of the path and purposefully shoulder check it in the face. Then immediately get in its face while it's still dazed and tell it I want to eff it up and have my board up and ready to knock it out.
Nothing happens when you enter a black hole.

I wanne meet whoever or whatever is responsible for all this shit and kick him in the balls.

Back