If you could get rid of any state...

we don't really know where california would be if there wasn't illegal immigration. the state has been so accustomed to having cheap illegal labor, that if the state were to remove the illegal workforce, companies would be forced to raise wages to both legal levels and higher wages in general, for regular workers to take those jobs. someone has to perform those jobs, and the demand would require those higher wages.
So basically California would be forced to operate like most states than don't rely on an illegal immigrant work force. I don't mean to get political, but thats clearly a problem created by liberalism.

My question is, how can the blue collar work force make a living in California if they are forced to compete with illegals that are able to work for tax-free low wage jobs? Do these blue collar workers have to receive welfare? Seems like a bad recipe if so because then your citizens are on welfare & your illegal work force doesn't pay taxes.

I do know I've heard many times that the state of California is broke. Could be BS, but one thing I've wondered is how the fuck do they have water shortages? This is 2017 & a state can't supply enough water to some of their citizens? That's a red flag to me. A state as big as California should be able to afford to correct water shortage problem.

Having a drought for 5 years will do that.

Also California has plenty of water to supply its citizens. 90% of the water goes to environment and agriculture. It's not just California's water. Our agriculture supports all the other states.

Having a drought for 5 years will do that.

Also California has plenty of water to supply its citizens. 90% of the water goes to environment and agriculture. It's not just California's water. Our agriculture supports all the other states.
I have just never understood how a state that has so much ocean shoreline can run out of water

Honestly most of the US is pretty backwater/ third world outside of a few states

What's wrong with Delaware? I mean there isn't much there but it's not like it's Florida. People seem to barely notice that it's there

The entire west coast. It’s only good for women and gay guys.

Singles_Map.jpg

I don't know if that's true. Illegals aren't paying taxes on their income so that would mean Cali is losing a shit ton from income tax.

Tax savings employers >> undocumented labor wage tax. It's a system that is propped up by business owners who are too cheap to pay citizens full wages. They want cheap reliable labor at the expense of breaking the law constantly.

New Mexico. Let AZ and Colorado absorb it.

AZ and Colorado are actually carved out of the territory of New Mexico. Your suggestion makes zero sense.

Santa Fe is the oldest state capital in the US also.

slide_2.jpg

Tax savings employers >> undocumented labor wage tax. It's a system that is propped up by business owners who are too cheap to pay citizens full wages. They want cheap reliable labor at the expense of breaking the law constantly.
And who allows that to happen?

AZ and Colorado are actually carved out of the territory of New Mexico. Your suggestion makes zero sense.

Santa Fe is the oldest state capital in the US also.

slide_2.jpg

let'em carve some more.

Back