If you could get rid of any state...

Illegal immigrants are actually what make California function. Every single facet of life is made cheaper because of undocumented labor.

California isn't broke either, there's more money in San Francisco alone than the entire southern states combined.
I don't know if that's true. Illegals aren't paying taxes on their income so that would mean Cali is losing a shit ton from income tax. Also everything is so damn expensive in Cali. I'm not arguing that Cali makes money, problem they might be spending too much. And I really don't know all the details because I'm not that interested. I do know I've heard many times that the state of California is broke. Could be BS, but one thing I've wondered is how the fuck do they have water shortages? This is 2017 & a state can't supply enough water to some of their citizens? That's a red flag to me. A state as big as California should be able to afford to correct water shortage problem.

Illegal immigrants are actually what make California function. Every single facet of life is made cheaper because of undocumented labor.

California isn't broke either, there's more money in San Francisco alone than the entire southern states combined.

They are right about you californians.

New Mexico. Let AZ and Colorado absorb it.

Bye bye Texas

Thanks Guido, go spray on some more canned Tan

Super_cdaff7_2166765.jpg

Blast Washington DC into outer space so we can get a reset on government and actually make it for the people instead of a bunch of lip service.

I don't know if that's true. Illegals aren't paying taxes on their income so that would mean Cali is losing a shit ton from income tax. Also everything is so damn expensive in Cali. I'm not arguing that Cali makes money, problem they might be spending too much. And I really don't know all the details because I'm not that interested. I do know I've heard many times that the state of California is broke. Could be BS, but one thing I've wondered is how the fuck do they have water shortages? This is 2017 & a state can't supply enough water to some of their citizens? That's a red flag to me. A state as big as California should be able to afford to correct water shortage problem.

I live here and we are broke. Taxes and politics are both a joke. Jerry Brown is legit fucked off. Water shortage though was a semi real thing because of the persistent drought that spanned the last 5-6 years. I fish a lot and a few of the reservoirs that provide water were abnormally low like Diamond Valley and Lake Isabella. A lot of that was also used to raise water prices so you gotta take some of that with a grain of salt..

What you said about illegals and income taxes is spot on as well. Along with providing labor at a cheaper rate taking jobs away from citizens that would have to be paid at least minimum wage. It's a tricky situation.

Fuck California though and it's leftist agenda.

I live here and we are broke. Taxes and politics are both a joke. Jerry Brown is legit fucked off. Water shortage though was a semi real thing because of the persistent drought that spanned the last 5-6 years. I fish a lot and a few of the reservoirs that provide water were abnormally low like Diamond Valley and Lake Isabella. A lot of that was also used to raise water prices so you gotta take some of that with a grain of salt..

What you said about illegals and income taxes is spot on as well. Along with providing labor at a cheaper rate taking jobs away from citizens that would have to be paid at least minimum wage. It's a tricky situation.

Do you know @Lil CeeZ?

LOL @Cint being from New Orleans and complaining about other cities smelling like Urine.

Shitty states like Mississippi, Alabama, and Missouri are definitely expendable. Overweight, ugly, illiterate, cousin fuckers

I would have to say Hawaii, reason being is because I was there for 16 days in 2011 and had multiple items stolen. The thieves are everywhere there. I had my phone stolen and someone broke into the hotel room I was staying in and stole various things.. even my tea flask!!!.

I had spoken to a few other people there at the time and they all warned me about it and said to not carry a lot of money. Which I didn't anyway. Now Hawaii has some very nice beaches and yummy food!! but the thieves there are too much.
Wtf? Where in Hawaii? I’ve been to Maui a couple of times and not had a problem. Of course, the locals hated that I was a haole dating an Asian girl, but whatever.

That's a shame politicians can manage to fuck things up. I do like California. I was there a lot as a kid, visiting my grand parents in Walnut Creek. It's definitely a really nice state. I'd love to do some bass fishing there someday. And I caught glimpses of Lake Tahoe while driving home & it was probably the most scenic place I've ever seen.

That's a shame politicians can manage to fuck things up. I do like California. I was there a lot as a kid, visiting my grand parents in Walnut Creek. It's definitely a really nice state. I'd love to do some bass fishing there someday. And I caught glimpses of Lake Tahoe while driving home & it was probably the most scenic place I've ever seen.

Tahoes beautiful bro but there's places south of Tahoe that are even better. I was just there this last weekend, amazing is all I can say..

fXfYpIM.jpg

Delaware, most people probably forget about it most of the time since when talking about diferent parts of the country I doubt that people ever bring up Delaware that often.

No mentions of PA yet. Guess we're not fucking up too badly. I'll take it.

Back