Social If you can have superpower, what would it be, what would you do with it?

I guess if I can’t basically be Q, and basically able to do whatever I want, I would like the power to warp space time. I would travel to other solar systems and planets. But I would also be the ability to not have to breath as well as not be affected by radiation. Otherwise, I could fuck up and fly next to a pulsar, getting annihilated by the radiation they kick out.

Reactions: HHJ
I guess if I can’t basically be Q, and basically able to do whatever I want, I would like the power to warp space time. I would travel to other solar systems and planets. But I would also be the ability to not have to breath as well as not be affected by radiation. Otherwise, I could fuck up and fly next to a pulsar, getting annihilated by the radiation they kick out.
Yeah being Q is awesome. Spending eternity trolling the universe with limitless power

If I could pick, I'd choose to have it be that if I focused on a person, they couldn't tell a lie. Hey, Mister District Attorney, want to prove that witness is lying? Here's what i cost. Political debates? Nothing but honest answers for once. Did you fake that orgasm? Never mind, you can keep that one. But you get the idea.

Lobo's (unneutered) power set...

Duh...

488195.jpg

I’d like to have probability manipulation. It’s a power that one guy had in Marvel had named Long-Shot. So it is basically the power of being lucky. I’m not sure exactly what I would do with it, but I’d probably let my imagination run wild.

Back