Social If you can have superpower, what would it be, what would you do with it?

Mine would be super strength. From I was a kid, I always dreamed to be the strongest being in universe. Not just human, but I want to be able to destroy any life form.

If I have this superpower, I would be a fighter. Knocking a beast like Ngannou and a GOAT like Jon Jones back to back. Also conquering boxing world.

Then after I get bored of destroying world champs I will become a supervillain and challenge the entire world. I would love to see if I am able to conquer the world with my strength or die in battle against humanity. Either way I would die a happy man.

flying
and just fly to places.

I'd kidnap you and lock your ass up and make you heal for profit (for me obviously). if you refuse I'd torture your ass to the brink of death and let you heal yourself and repeat till you comply.
<escalate99> Who hurt you, bro?

Also the character I referenced, Elixir, has utilized his power to cause sickness as well. So I could defend myself with a scorching case of herpes or a debilitating brain tumor.

<escalate99> Who hurt you, bro?

Also the character I referenced, Elixir, has utilized his power to cause sickness as well. So I could defend myself with a scorching case of herpes or a debilitating brain tumor.

WOW.. that's an overextension of your abilities bro!!!.. LOL.

I was just commenting on how some people might do to you if they found out about your abilities.
To some you'd be a delicious goose that can lay golden eggs... I wouldn't be the only interested in locking you up for my own benefit..

batman-rich.gif
Batman's real super power is obsession.

It enables him to train hard, make money, invent gadgets, develop plans, etc. Everyone else will take a few hours to relax here and there but not him.

WOW.. that's an overextension of your abilities bro!!!.. LOL.

I was just commenting on how some people might do to you if they found out about your abilities.
To some you'd be a delicious goose that can lay golden eggs... I wouldn't be the only interested in locking you up for my own benefit..

This is from the X-men Wiki page, and yeah, it's a bit of a stretch IMO too. But hey, it's canon.
the wiki https://x-men.fandom.com/wiki/Elixir#Abilities

Powers and Abilities​

Powers​

Elixir is an omega-class mutant,[6][41] and an Omega Level Healer,[13] with Omega-class healing ability.[42] He was stated to be a General Threat by the O*N*E, at the time of the M-Day,[41] but was orange-flagged and allegedly reclassified by the O*N*E after he used his powers offensively.[22]

◾Biokinesis: Elixir is capable of controlling the biological structure of his own and other people's bodies. He can produce biomolecular energy at will to affect organic matter he touches. This allows him to heal physical damage done to his body or the bodies of others, reactivate suppressed mutant abilities, repair cerebral functions, and alter the composition of his own molecules in certain ways. Because of his control over his own biology, Elixir has proven to be very difficult to treat medically. He usually passes out after pushing his powers too far and remains in a coma for some time. Dr. Nemesis guessed that during these times, his DNA reboots itself.[43] He is theoretically capable of rewriting someone's genetic structure at will, and may eventually develop enough control of his powers to manipulate the human genome, altering eye, hair and skin color, implanting physical characteristics or even reactivating dormant mutant or atavistic genes. He himself fears that he has only “scratched the surface” of what he can do.[40] His ability is by close proximity - he tends to touch his targets, but can heal/kill through clothing. However, recently Josh learned to use his powers on several targets at the same time, without touching them.[40] ◾ Healing: At first he was capable of basic healing, having successfully healed broken bones, severe burns and even a mortal stab through the chest. After gaining Beast’s knowledge of human anatomy, physiology and biology, Elixir has demonstrated increased mastery of his powers: regrowing Prodigy’s heart, [44] sedating an enraged Wolfsbane and cleansing her body of drugs,[25] curing X-23 of the Legacy Virus,[28] and even transferring vitality from one person to another, as he did with Wolfsbane and her unborn child.[32] ◾ Resurrection: Elixir can bring people back from the dead.[40]

◾ Death Touch: He can use his powers to harm others, to cause different types of illnesses, massive swellings and organ failure. He managed to kill Stryker just by touching him for a few seconds,[19] causing deadly harm to the powerful demon Belasco,[45] and almost instantly annihilating Wither’s body.[46] His control over his abilities is now so refined that he was not only capable of giving the Vanisher a brain tumor, but even of shaping it into the X-Men logo.[27]

Definitely mind control like Professor X. Essentially influence every situation around you. On a small scale you fly under the radar and make bank by working in sales convincing people to buy stuff for commission and be the most successful real estate agent ever. Or you could just manipulate your way to meetings with the Uber rich and convince them to give you millions of dollars and them think it was a great idea or get them to invest billions into whatever you think is a great idea. You could literally change the course of history with major government swings like an election. Just fly to Russia, influence your way to a meeting and get Putin to decide its time to retire.

That's just one of his powers, he's a got a bunch more and you could be the most powerful person on the planet behind the scenes.

I was want to be recognize as One Slap Man. Is like Saitama but for slap offense and defense. Bring honor to my village art of #BladelessBushido and prove our style as most superior.

Flying without question.
The freedom, the travel, gliding over the ocean, desert, mountains and the rain forest all in one day....fahgetaboutit.

Back